Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 08, 2006, 01:12 PM
and i didn't BECAUSE i have the biggest known internet crunch on andy/no name cola. it's a big crunch, huge. like christophrawr said, 'what about andy?'

That's so sweet, I'm taking it that Andy/No name cola knows this? Could it possibly be the first (that I know of) Sharing Lungs wedding, or is there a huge distance thing? which can be over come.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Martin

Allright, finally I took some pictures and uploaded them. Including pics from my room (promised that ages ago), and my new beard. Here goes;

I look out on this little pond, where for some time now, two Swans and their young swim in. Sweet eh? :)

Green Lizard last saturday. ROCK.

Me 8)

Entrance to my room.

When the door is closed.

Most played/favorite/new CD stack.

Me, as drawn by a housemate, derived from a picture of me.

Chrisbo

Oh yes, Andy knows it. They is a big distance, but I think their love for each other is so strong, that no doubt they will meet up some day haha! That's what I see in my crystal ball anyway  :D

Nice pics Tuck! Your room looks nice and snug bro. And cool Deftones poster! Oh and U t3h s3xy wit da c1g!!!   :)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

raynor

first time i see tuck, i always thought you'd look more geeky, since you're so damn nice to everyone :)

that sounded weird, but it was meant as a compliment :P

Martin

@ Chris: Thanks bro :) That Deftones poster was from Luxembourg. The Youth Hostel we stayed in had it, and uhm, I took it along ;D

@ Raynor: Hahahha lol, compliment taken, thanks mate 8)

Chrisbo

Quote from: Tuck on Aug 08, 2006, 02:46 PM
@ Chris: Thanks bro :) That Deftones poster was from Luxembourg. The Youth Hostel we stayed in had it, and uhm, I took it along ;D

Haha, Tuck, a thief, NEVER! :D

Which reminds me I have two copies of a Deftones poster. We sent away for one through the Attitude catalogue, and it said to give up to 28 days, but it never came in that time. So we called it up and told them that the poster hasnt come yet, so they sent out another one. That poster then came and the original one too, so yeah I've got two of this

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

Awesome!

Hahah well...uhm...the the poster will only be helpfull for two days (june 12th and 13th)...and I took it with me when we left the second day...so..uhm..basically the posters had no use and they would be trown away...so uhm..yeah, I saved it ;D

Chrisbo

Ah right, haha! Good man! The saviour of a cool ass Deftones poster! Nice one!

Martin

8)

The thing is awesome, cool picture on large format..yeey :)

tarkil

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 08, 2006, 12:59 PMand he takes videos of you collapsing into bin bags and getting bare bums put into your face

Damn, you do that too ?? I've loads of pictures of my friends (and some of me too obviously) with naked asses over their head while they were passed out !!! That's pretty cool to know we're not the only ones doing so !!! :D

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Chrisbo

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 08, 2006, 03:56 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 08, 2006, 12:59 PMand he takes videos of you collapsing into bin bags and getting bare bums put into your face

Damn, you do that too ?? I've loads of pictures of my friends (and some of me too obviously) with naked asses over their head while they were passed out !!! That's pretty cool to know we're not the only ones doing so !!! :D

Haha yeah man! It's never happened to me, I'm just lucky that the ones who take the videos always happen to be in a worse off state than me hehe! But yeah, let it be known that this probably happens all over the world haha!

ToneDef

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 08, 2006, 03:01 PM
Quote from: Tuck on Aug 08, 2006, 02:46 PM

Haha, Tuck, a thief, NEVER! :D

Which reminds me I have two copies of a Deftones poster. We sent away for one through the Attitude catalogue, and it said to give up to 28 days, but it never came in that time. So we called it up and told them that the poster hasnt come yet, so they sent out another one. That poster then came and the original one too, so yeah I've got two of this

Good shit man. I got that badboy hanging on my wall too.

Actually, I'm gonna take some pics of my room aswell. I don't know when though.

Azwethinkweiz

i like alcohol

my listening pleasures atm

coolest chick alive

Chrisbo

Yeah Trav, it's a nice poster that's for sure!

Nice JD bottles Theis  ;)

So yeah I experimented with some pictures, just for the fuck of it. Here's some results (some annoying various sizes of pictures):

Underwater Deftones

Sidewalk

Blood Red Thrice

In The Autumn Shade

The Devil In Green

Pale Window Shot

Martin

Bright colours! Cool 8)

Chrisbo

Yeah man, it's cool the things you do when you just fuck around. I dont even use Photoshop, just the PhotoImpression 4.0 software I got free with the computer.

Martin

Cool. A friend of mine knows how to use Photoshop, and the stuff you can do with such a program is amazing!

Chrisbo

I've only ever used Photoshop once and that was for my University photography project, but I didnt use many feautures, just used it to layout everything on A3 scale. But yeah, I've seen some of the shit you can do on there, and it's great!

Børed

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.