Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazzy

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

raynor

Quote from: black coffee on Aug 25, 2006, 09:25 AM
she is at least 18, if not older. 20 will be my guess.

but damn, that is a real cute smile on her face. nice eyes, too. does she belong to you, glenn?

hell no, there are no scene-chicks where i live. she's 18 though, but looks like fucking 9 to me, atleast in that picture.
here's some others of her: http://www.thischangeseverything.org/number12time/index.php?showtopic=474&st=120

Jacob

she looks really young in the first picture, but in the second you can see she's older. she's really cute though, especially in the second one.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Crazylegs

especially in both of them

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Frankz0r

rxqueen

Quote from: raynor on Aug 25, 2006, 10:41 AM
hell no, there are no scene-chicks where i live. she's 18 though, but looks like fucking 9 to me, atleast in that picture.

! It's her right eye, that looks like the eye of a child in the pic!

Chrisbo

Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 24, 2006, 01:23 PM
my mate went to that gig. she missed beck though and i told her off for that because beck is amazing.

"Open-air Radiohead gig. Through in Edinburgh. Just home. Two and a half hour set. Fucking amazing. Potentially best gig of life so far. Potentially best gig of life ever. Seriously though, Thom Yorke frighteningly attractive. 'Karma Police' = emotional. New tracks = ace. Cut my hand. Horrific train journey home. Totally worth it."

i guess that means she liked it. since she missed him, how was beck? did he sing anything from the new record that's coming out?

i hate you scottish dwellers :/ i woulda died to have seen beck.

As I said in the Radiohead thread, Beck was probably one of the most enjoyable sets I've seen. I'm not completely sure what he played at all, I dont know much from him, but I did recognise most of the stuff he played (just not track titles or anything), maybe that means he didnt play much from the new album (it's supposed to be more of a hip-hop album isnt it?) Radiohead was immense, but it was pretty damn violent down the front, all the drunken idiots, but it was all cool in the end!

Quote from: ChickdelaLynch on Aug 24, 2006, 02:06 PM
Radiohead is orgasmic live. It looks like you got really close to the stage.

Yeah you're right haha! Immense show as I just said! Oh, and by the end of it, I was on the railing, so yeah I was pretty close haha!

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 24, 2006, 04:12 PM
Great pictures Chris. The color in the Radiohead one's are beautiful.  :)

Thank ya very much! The Beck ones were during the day you see, Radiohead ones were later on. I love the first picture I put up there, you can see Thoms face pretty clearly!

Anyhow, after all that here's pictures from last night (Muse). Most are pretty crap because it was very very hard to stand in an upright position for any more than about 0.1 second at a time

And for anyone who is interested, My Chemical Romance supported them, so here's a few pictures of them too

Oh, and yeah that girl is fucking cute!  :D

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

jv_

haha is that guy albino now?

Chrisbo

Quote from: jv_ on Aug 25, 2006, 05:56 PM
haha is that guy albino now?

Haha, he looks like it doesnt he? :D I thought it was quite funny, when he first came on it looked like he was bald like Billy Corgan.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Jerry_Curls

Black nipples

Ladie legs

RAWWRR IMA GET YOU
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Crazylegs

your stash is back.

fireflyry

Nice jeans Jerry.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

rxqueen

Teddy.

This was like back in 04 i think

E.lo doing insane tricks

DefCubus attacking us

Crazylegs

Frankz0r

Jerry_Curls

Well I am wearing a pink shirt. Thanks.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.