Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxqueen

Hahahaha.. oh my.. ;D Are you that naked guy sam?

Mei

Yup.... that's Sam alright :)
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

rosebud#9

I saw big boobies today..or should I say pig boobies....

Jacob

hmm, they look almost human.... *jerks off*
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

rosebud#9

Honestly I felt guilty even looking at them...they even moved like human ones...

creepy...

DefGuy

the only guy who didn't betrayed me today:

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

alvarezbassist17

yep, you betrayed yourself by drinking it.

"but why do you drink bud?"
"because it's sterile, and i like the taste"

DefGuy

well, he was accompained by his bestest friend: Mr. Lambrusco...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

rxqueen

Quote from: rosebud#9 on Aug 27, 2006, 01:48 AM
Honestly I felt guilty even looking at them...they even moved like human ones...

creepy...

The organs that are most similar to human organs are these of pigs.. I loooove piggies.. :D

Azwethinkweiz

Jacob

I always wanted a pet pig. too bad they're fucking noisy.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

DefGuy

i want one of these:

rxqueen

I always wanted this little skunk in the series to get the little black/white cat and kiss her. :D God, how naughty..

endoeleven

skinnypuppy

Mazzy

that is the most unattractive body i have ever seen in my life. there is nothing unique and special about it. what i find most saddening about it is that some guys find this body attractive.

jon, i loveeeee your av thingy-mi-bob. and those pigs...I FUCKING LOVE THEM. i babysat my friend's pig when she went on holiday for a week and they're not that noisy jacob. they just need a lot of love and care. they love hugging people. kissing too. not noisy at all.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

fireflyry

Her bum looks like it's about to give birth.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Chrisbo

Quote from: aenemic on Aug 27, 2006, 03:48 PM
I always wanted a pet pig. too bad they're fucking noisy.

Haha like Cartman

'Ey! You leave Fluffy alone!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life