Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Other good ones:

Shampoo is better...I go on first and clean the hair. Conditioner is better,I leave the hair silky and smooth. Oh really fool? Really!!!

And the infamous : ODOYLE RULES!!!

Chrisbo

Suntan lotion is good for me, you protect me-e-e-ee!

There's too many to quote hehe! Should have it's own thread this film I tell the!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

lostcancer

Chrisbo

That picture makes me feel hungry!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

devilinside

Quote from: Chrisbo on Oct 10, 2006, 09:09 PM
Suntan lotion is good for me, you protect me-e-e-ee!

There's too many to quote hehe! Should have it's own thread this film I tell the!

I agree...hah

Frankz0r

hydroponic82

Frankz0r

BloodyKnifePrty

Chrisbo

Went to see Sikth and Architects last night, tremendous show! Hung out with a couple of the drunken bastards after too, unfortunately camera and phone battery went dead, so no pictures with them. Anyone here fans of either though? If not, ach well, here's some pics and memorabillia

Signed Ticket (by Dan, Pin, Justin from Sikth and Ali from Architects)

Signed Ep Sleeve (by Dan and Pin from Sikth)

First Architects pic of the night

And the second

Third: YOU DONT WALK AWAY FROM....DISMEMBERMENT!!!

Justin From Sikth

Mikee & Justin

Mikee doing 'When Will The Forest Speak?'

Justin & Pin

James & Pin at opposite ends

Dan and Mikee

Justin wrecking shit up

After the gig, getting reeked at the Cathouse in Glasgow, with the band (who are not in the pics hehe)

Bawbags AKA Rob, Paton, Badger Shagger

The Badger Shagger & I

Dickface on the way back home on the bus this morning, what a bawbag!

hellview

they're so fucking good.

they do mermaid slur?

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

hydroponic82

Chrisbo

Quote from: hellview on Oct 13, 2006, 03:55 AM
they're so fucking good.

they do mermaid slur?

Cool, they're as nice as they are good as well! They didnt do Mermaid Slur unfortunately, but they did do 'When Will The Forest Speak?' from the first album, it was so cool! The crowd were joining in as well, and Mikee seemed well pleased with us hehe! This setlist I found here (from a different gig) is the exact same set as we got in Glasgow the other night

Gaz

What an amazing night, it's not everyday you get to hang out and get drunk with your favourite band in the VIP Aftershow party...

Me and tarkill (this guy is an absolute legend!)

Chrisbo

Those pictures are fucking awesome man! I like the one with Chi hehe! You and Tarkil make a good couple as well!  ;)

defskull

How often do the Deftones go over there? You seem to have pictures with them more than anyone else. Geez.

Crazylegs

Haha, awesome pictures man. The one with Chi is just fantastic.

Subliminal

Chino has that 'how many fuckin' fans with cameras have i had today!?' look.  :D

hellview

Quote from: Chrisbo on Oct 13, 2006, 11:01 AM
Quote from: hellview on Oct 13, 2006, 03:55 AM
they're so fucking good.

they do mermaid slur?

Cool, they're as nice as they are good as well! They didnt do Mermaid Slur unfortunately, but they did do 'When Will The Forest Speak?' from the first album, it was so cool! The crowd were joining in as well, and Mikee seemed well pleased with us hehe! This setlist I found here (from a different gig) is the exact same set as we got in Glasgow the other night

how well do they play sanguine seas live?

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.