Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juicy Fruit

Haha, I quite like Children Of Bodom. What's shitty shitty shitty about them?
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Subliminal

I don't like them much either, Some crazy guitar work they got, Other than that  :-\

Juicy Fruit

Oceansize at Leicester Square, Leicester (7/11/2006)

Opeth at Rock City, Nottingham (8/11/2006)

tarkil

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 08, 2006, 03:03 PM
Thank you Tarkil ;) 8)

Awesome, least i have a good idea of what time they'll finish, Uggh i do hope Lamb of God get more time on stage when i go!

LoG wasn't that awesome as a band... I expected way much more from them... But their drummer is truely awesome... Very powerful, often doing "counter times" (dunno how you call that in english...) with his bass drum. Great great player !!

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 08, 2006, 03:04 PM

Well cause I don't like that kind of music really much, cause I don't like at all shitty keyboards which look like harpsichord, and cause they were pretty boring on stage to me... Main thing is that I don't like that kind of music though...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

black coffee

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 02, 2006, 01:31 PM

Quote from: black coffee on Nov 02, 2006, 01:03 PM
Quote from: defskull on Nov 02, 2006, 04:30 AMAre you Assasin?

Yes. You can resume hating me now.

oh, I've just seen this. well, I probably will. and you will still think I am a Nazi. so nothing has changed I guess. ;)

Subliminal

Quote from: black coffee on Nov 09, 2006, 07:43 PM

oh, I've just seen this. well, I probably will. and you will still think I am a Nazi. so nothing has changed I guess. ;)

She thinks i am sexist too, lucky us!

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: black coffee on Nov 09, 2006, 07:43 PM

I never thought you were a Nazi, but you can assume that I did if it makes it easier for you to justify hating me.

one weak

at a cabin in the mountainsfuck youme and the girlfriend

defskull

Chipotle....Mmmmmmm

Chrisbo

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 08, 2006, 03:20 PM
Oceansize at Leicester Square, Leicester (7/11/2006)

That looks like a good setlist, better than the one I got here in Edinburgh last year anyway.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

4th Eye

Quote from: tarkil on Nov 08, 2006, 03:34 PM
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 08, 2006, 03:04 PM

Well cause I don't like that kind of music really much, cause I don't like at all shitty keyboards which look like harpsichord, and cause they were pretty boring on stage to me... Main thing is that I don't like that kind of music though...

Aw, I think COB are great. I'm not into the keyboard-nintendo music either but the newest album is brilliant; more metal, less keyboards.

But thanks for the timeframe, really looking forward to seeing Slayer. Yay, three days!

Mazzy

yes? no? i don't know if this is a good thing. i'll probably bum the interview and give shitty answers.

i love israel.

feeling like more

sydney uni has a nice campus

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Mazzy on Nov 11, 2006, 08:27 AM
i love israel.

Why? They'd take your country too if they were given half the chance.

black coffee

you suck, seriously.

Subliminal

That's kinda racist man.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 11, 2006, 01:21 PM
That's kinda racist man.

Kinda racist? Do you know anything at all about Middle-Eastern politics? Have you ever heard of the term Zionism before? No? Then be quiet and don't talk about things you haven't got a clue about.

Quote from: black coffee on Nov 11, 2006, 01:03 PM
you suck, seriously.

Do I give a shit what you think? No. I don't. But thanks for your contribution.

Subliminal

Yes i do know, But how can you say All Jewish people would do that?

It's just like all the other ignorant idiots who go...

''OMG all muslims are terrorists and are going to behead us all''

Yeah, alot of people hate Jewish people but if that's the case for yourself, please keep it to yourself, last thing we need is religious/political arguements that noone is up for.

Juicy Fruit

Educate yourself Subliminal. Here's a highly-acclaimed video produced by and featuring mostly Israelis and Jews. And they're criticising Israel. If you can't be bothered to watch it, which I suspect will be the case, then you literally have no right to hold an opinion on this topic so I advise you to keep your uninformed and incorrect views to yourself. If, on the other hand, you actually care about the suffering, displacement and humiliation of an entire group of people (the Palestinians), then you will watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT9el69vcUM

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 11, 2006, 01:30 PM
Yes i do know, But how can you say All Jewish people would do that?

It's just like all the other ignorant idiots who go...

''OMG all muslims are terrorists and are going to behead us all''

Yeah, alot of people hate Jewish people but if that's the case for yourself, please keep it to yourself, last thing we need is religious/political arguements that noone is up for.

I beg you to find the sentence where I said 'All Jews would take over Mazzy's country'. PLEASE.

Doesn't exist does it? Because that isn't what I fucking said. Learn how to bloody read, and stop making assumptions about what I write and twisting shit around.

I have absolutely NOTHING against Jews. The fact that you assume that I do from what I said (a perfectly justified statement about a country - not a derrogatory comment about a race or religion) proves your ignorance on this topic. Israel is the product of a political movement called Zionism. As a political movement, it is completely fair to criticise it. Hell, people criticise the very principles of my religion every day and when Muslims complain we're portrayed as terrorists who can't take criticism of our religion. But if you criticise Israel you're automatically an anti-Semite. That's fucking bullshit. Israel is a country, it has nothing to do with Judaism as far as I'm concerned, and there are tons of Jews who also believe this (see www.jewsagainstzionism.com). The aim of this political movement is to establish a homeland for Jewish people. That's all well and good and I can empathise. However, when your homeland exists at the expense of the homeland of another group of people who have inhabited that country for centuries and centuries - that just isn't fucking on. Especially when you proceed to occupy the little land they have left to live on, kill their people with your US-funded military forces (Israel has the third most advanced army in the world because of donations from America) whilst these people don't even have an army, systematically bulldoze their houses and farms, steal their resources, bomb them, impose curfews on them, siphon away their water supplies and sell them back to the Palestinians, build a 10 metre high wall (or 'security fence' ::) as the Israelis call it) around Israeli 'territories' so that the Palestinians have to travel 10 times longer to get to schools, hospitals and places of work, force Palestinian women to give birth in the soil on the ground at Israeli check-points... and all the while, painting these people as the real terrorists. Hahaha what a crock of shit. Terrorised in their own country and they're the terrorists? That's a fucking joke.

My point about Israel taking over Mazzy's country (which is Syria, I believe) is a reference to the aims of Zionism as set out by Theodor Herzl in 1898 in his Zionist Manifesto. That aim is to establish a Jewish state extending from the river Nile in Egypt to the river Euphrates in Iraq. This would encompass the state of Syria.

Subliminal

Now you know how it feels to be accused of saying something you didn't  :)

Oh and nice effort there, but i'm playing ignorant today just to annoy you.