Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Would you believe it if I told you I have 3 of them?
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

rxqueen

Awww, really? I'd say: awesome! I love children!

White Pwny

k.. k.. should I send you the pic or post it on here? 

rxqueen

Oh that's your thing. What you prefer!

White Pwny

My middle boy Brant

My baby Ema

My oldest Drew

one weak

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Dec 14, 2006, 06:50 PM
"whoa, whoa, whoa, didn't we just see some titties?  did anyone here see any titties?  raise your hand if you saw some.  yeah, that's what i thought, now everyone just calm the fuck down."
haha

rxqueen

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 14, 2006, 08:10 PM

My middle boy Brant

My baby Ema

My oldest Drew

<3 <3 <3 That's fantastic! :D We have a mommy on our board. God, that's great, haha. I'm all excited. Your kids have beautiful eyes! And your daughter's name is so similar to mine (I'm Emilie, but people call me Emma you know). Brant's ears are too cute!

White Pwny

**blushes.   Thank you about the compliments on the kiddies.   Yeah Brant has some ears...   I love em...  Drew has GORGEOUS eyes, like his father.... but you cant see them in that pic.   =o(     Even tho Im a mommy.. I am still cool enuf to hang out here eh?      I still go to concerts, and I still know how to have a good time. 

NOT ONLY THAT.. I STILL LOVE THE DEFTONES!

rxqueen

Haha, right! :D You must be a hella cool mommy!

Crazylegs

How come Cala always shows up when rxqueen is arguing with someone?

rxqueen

Cause he's my stalker. ;) Wouldn't you defend your lady?

Crazylegs

Yeah, but it just seems weird, cause he never posts and just suddenly he's there when you're having a "fight" with someone.

caLa

I've grown out of this board. Too many tards jerking around so I just keep checking what she writes (show posts of rxqueen, and the hardcorethread of course) and then respond when there's something to complain about. ;)

rxqueen

Quote from: Crazylegs on Dec 14, 2006, 10:35 PM
Yeah, but it just seems weird, cause he never posts and just suddenly he's there when you're having a "fight" with someone.

Haha, I know! Just today I said: Stop answering my stuff, they all think I'm crazy! (I asked him some days ago why he isn't much active here anymore and he was like "I dunno, I just read your posts.." and I was like..  ::) okaaaay.. Did you notice that he actually will read this, too?) ;D But it's sweet, I love him and he may defend me whenever he wants to!

White Pwny

OK thats it!   I want a SharingLungs StalkeR!!! 

Crazylegs

Quote from: caLa on Dec 14, 2006, 10:42 PM
I've grown out of this board. Too many tards jerking around so I just keep checking what she writes (show posts of rxqueen, and the hardcorethread of course) and then respond when there's something to complain about. ;)
Quote from: rxqueen on Dec 14, 2006, 10:44 PM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Dec 14, 2006, 10:35 PM

Haha, I know! Just today I said: Stop answering my stuff, they all think I'm crazy! (I asked him some days ago why he isn't much active here anymore and he was like "I dunno, I just read your posts.." and I was like..  ::) okaaaay.. Did you notice that he actually will read this, too?) ;D But it's sweet, I love him and he may defend me whenever he wants to!

Fair enough. Now i know.

rxqueen

So I don't have to worry about my reputation as a lunatic?

tarkil

Not, but as a schizo, who knows ? :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

Quote from: rxqueen on Dec 14, 2006, 07:16 PM
Quote from: Tuck on Dec 14, 2006, 11:28 AM
Can't you people just get along? (RQ Queen..sheesh).

It's ok Tuck, I made a joke. ;)

Then it's cool ;)

rxqueen

Quote from: tarkil on Dec 15, 2006, 10:20 AM
Not, but as a schizo, who knows ? :)

Schizo? :D Why that?