Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazzy

hmm, he doesn't look like ewan mcgregor.

but fuck, he looks overtly british. and like a soft person. i can't imagine him ever fighting or being too manly. that's a good thing. i hate men who are too macho. i like effeminate men. 

ToneDef

I told you, I look nothing like Obi Wan. Crazylegs will tell you different though.

The way I look at it is Johnny Depp can't grow a proper beard.. and females love him. So it doesn't matter. But when I go on a night out I'm still left with the problem of going cleanshaven and lookin about 12 years old... or having half a beard and looking half manly.. or half a beard and looking half 12 years old. Oh the trials and tribulations...

rxqueen

Quote from: TheWatcher on Dec 31, 2006, 02:25 AM
rxqueen wat type of camera do u use?

Sony Cybershot DSC W1

Subliminal

Quote from: ToneDef on Dec 31, 2006, 10:06 AM

If only I could grow a proper beard.

Can i ask, At both Deftones gig one of the guys you was with, Is he your brother? Cause you resemble him in this picture lol

ToneDef

Haha, nah man, that was Jamie.. he's just my mate. He's the guitarist in my band actually. He'll be there at Brixton too.

Subliminal

Thought so, had to clear that up lol.

Mazzy

Quote from: ToneDef on Dec 31, 2006, 11:41 AM
I told you, I look nothing like Obi Wan. Crazylegs will tell you different though.

The way I look at it is Johnny Depp can't grow a proper beard.. and females love him. So it doesn't matter. But when I go on a night out I'm still left with the problem of going cleanshaven and lookin about 12 years old... or having half a beard and looking half manly.. or half a beard and looking half 12 years old. Oh the trials and tribulations...

i've seen johnny depp with a full beard. he just grows it halfway to get a 'omg, i didn't have time to fully shave' look. my brother had a mean arse beard then he shaved it. some women prefer clean shaven guys and honestly, i don't think you need a beard or any type of facial hair to get picked up or noticed. 

i'm so nice tonight, it's disgusting. i'm offending myself.

Subliminal

Girls usually always hate facial hair.

rxqueen

:o That's just not true..

Mazzy

NOT ME HOMBRE!!

= OWNS EVERY GUY I'VE EVER MET OR SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Martin

Quote from: ToneDef on Dec 31, 2006, 10:06 AMIf only I could grow a proper beard.

Alas, some people can't, and with some it just takes long. Took me fucking long too, and still, there's two spaces on my chin were it won't grow.

Quote from: Subliminal on Dec 31, 2006, 12:15 PM
Quote from: rxqueen on Dec 31, 2006, 12:21 PM

I kinda agree, I think there are more girls who prefer clean shaved men then there are girls who don't mind, or who find it cool or so.

Jacob

Quote from: Tuck on Dec 31, 2006, 12:40 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Dec 31, 2006, 12:15 PM
Quote from: rxqueen on Dec 31, 2006, 12:21 PM

I kinda agree, I think there are more girls who prefer clean shaved men then there are girls who don't mind, or who find it cool or so.

most girls I've been with have loved beards. I think it depends a lot of what kinda girl she is.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Mazzy on Dec 31, 2006, 12:22 PM
NOT ME HOMBRE!!

= OWNS EVERY GUY I'VE EVER MET OR SEEN IN MY LIFE.

He went into my work like 3 days ago. I was at the fitting rooms and I turn my head and there he was. Walking with this ugly girl. And...I was shocked. I wanted to say something but I was speechless.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Mazzy

you said NOTHING?!?

he's a really nice guy. you should have said something. he's going out with bianca cassady from cocorosie:

while she is not as beautiful as sierra, she is not ugly. or maybe it was a friend of his that he was with. he hangs out with bianca quite a lot so it could be her.

where do you work anyway, mr i meet famous celebrities?

raynor

a friend of mine bought a t-shirt in bangkok which i thought had Jesus on it. I was like "that's Devendra Banhart dude", it was a pretty good looking shirt.

Jerry_Curls

I work at Urban Outfitters.

I also saw Faith Evans the other day...and uhhh...the youngest member of New Kids On The Block.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

hydroponic82

Quote from: Layla on Dec 07, 2006, 05:15 AM
Quote from: hydroponic82 on Dec 07, 2006, 05:10 AM
Quote from: hydroponic82 on Dec 07, 2006, 04:51 AM

im working on a spaceship that is the best ever ..pics coming soon.

Quote from: Layla on Dec 07, 2006, 05:02 AM
are you serious? maybe with my help we will be able to penetrate the space time continuum...
but the spaceship is beautiful and coming along very well

Mazzy

it is possible to be friend's with a person you dated. it's too early to tell but i think we're doing fine.

my cousin's leg and his girlfriend's leg.

my right arm, my right leg and jacob.

BloodyKnifePrty

new year's eve pics

trash bag dance

we're obsessed with guitar hero

get happy

Whoooo to the Wiiii

must have been a really good song I was singing to

Jerry_Curls

Your hair is really mod.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me