Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Oh holy hell!!! HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azwethinkweiz

Mascara Snake

Wasted on christmas eve! me in the brown shirt!

i dont think thats my hand

aaron, ronan and my bro dave!

WTF was i doing!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Fireal1222

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 05, 2007, 10:33 AM
Quote from: lithium royalty on Jan 05, 2007, 03:04 AM
i'm getting a new tv soon, whats the difference between lcd and plasma? which is better?

That is extremely difficult to answer. It depends on all sorts of factors. If you are planning to place it in your bedroom, just a few feet away from you, you need an LCD. LCDs are generally good for smaller (compared to massive monsters) television sets. Plasma you should get if you want something gigantic. LCD is cheaper though. LCD also has a reputation of ghosting (a bit of blurry-ness with fast movement, which is terrible for gaming), but most new LCDs dont really have that anymore. Crazyleg and mines Samsungs sets certainly dont have it. Plasma on the other hand has a bigger chance of burn in, for instance, if there is a health bar in a game on screen for a few hours, the imagine of that could be burned in the actual screen with no way to remove it. Again, this is fixed with most Plasmas these days.

My suggestion: make sure than whenever you buy a HDTV, you are able to trade it in for something else. Finding a good one that suits all your needs can be very difficult.

i didnt read moz's reply due to laziness. but ive heard plasma tv's basically are like a car, and they have a tank of gas (not litterally) but when the tank runs out, its very hard to replace the thing inside. so dont get plasma

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

rxqueen

Quote from: Mascara Snake on Jan 05, 2007, 11:01 PM

WTF was i doing!

:o You look like a young version of my dad here..

Uno

i was there...i jumped from the top into the water. on the other side

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

White Pwny

Were you scared?   I would been!   But Id have done it anyway.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Uno

hell yeah i was scared...but i got 50bucks cuz of it...

plus did i mention i didnt know how to swim....

but now i do...lol

White Pwny

Quote from: Uno on Jan 07, 2007, 11:35 PM
hell yeah i was scared...but i got 50bucks cuz of it...

plus did i mention i didnt know how to swim....

but now i do...lol

OMG!  You have balls man.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Uno

thats nothing compared to ..me flipping over a truck...in a big ass curve..

its a long drop...i took this pic as we were leaving.

TheWatcher

does that road take you to the rancho?

Uno

TheWatcher

Quote from: Uno on Jan 08, 2007, 01:40 AM
yes it does sir

haha where i go we have to go down a dirty road like that for like 8 miles

Uno

well we had to ride like that for 34km...
not much but sucked...cuz i didnt want to hurt the van...and then once we got there i used a truck....
and for being dumb.. i  tried to drift...which i did for like 7 days straight mest up the suspension so then on the last day i flipped the truck over ....stupid rock got in my way...ohwell...lol

Sam

There's a lot of beautiful people in this thread.  It's really nice.

DefGuy

^ and there's some of us who are ugly

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Chrisbo

Quote from: Mascara Snake on Jan 05, 2007, 11:01 PM
Wasted on christmas eve! me in the brown shirt!

i dont think thats my hand

aaron, ronan and my bro dave!

WTF was i doing!

Heh, looks like a good night out dude! Much like the ones I have, though I generally look more the fanny in the photos

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Mascara Snake

it was a good night we always go to the same bar every christmas eve for a piss up, but its closing down this month so we had to make our last christmas eve there special!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

TheWatcher

wat kind of truck did you use uno?

Uno

i used a toyota pick up 1989 and a chevy silvarado..