Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defskull

Juicy Fruit, you are very pretty though you don't have the hair of my cousin.  She has thick hair like everyone else in our family.

law

Sam

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Jan 17, 2007, 10:33 PM
Quote from: cyppe101 on Jan 17, 2007, 08:27 PM
Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Jan 17, 2007, 05:36 PM

Fresh pic, hot off the camera phone.
"Whoa, I know kung-fu"

Hahah, i've been told I look like Keanu Reeves a few times, but I don't really see it to be honest.

Holy fuck, you do!  Just need to be paler and die your hair black

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: defskull on Jan 17, 2007, 10:56 PM
Juicy Fruit, you are very pretty though you don't have the hair of my cousin.  She has thick hair like everyone else in our family.

Thanks! :) Oh right... would you consider showing me a pic of her? I'm quite intrigued...
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

defskull

I don't think I have a picture of her. Hmm....

defskull

White Pwny

You have great lips.   I'm jealous of full lipped people.  Mine are very thin.   You have nice eyes too!   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Mazzy

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Jan 17, 2007, 02:45 PM
For those who did not read the Confession Booth thread - for reasons I can't be arsed to explain in detail anymore, I have decided to stop covering my hair. So, here's a pic of me with my hair.

Ok for some reason my face looks really pale in this pic (bad lighting) but it's a clear pic of my hair so all of you curious people can now stop bugging me! :P Please excuse the blatant posing! Also, my hair is actually a lot longer than it looks in this pic...

i'm going to save this picture and take it to big w to i can print it out so next year i can show santa what i want for christmas.

now excuse me while i make out with the computer screen...

BloodyKnifePrty

For those who did not read the Confession Booth thread - for reasons I can't be arsed to explain in detail anymore, I have decided to stop covering my hair. So, here's a pic of me with my hair.

Ok for some reason my face looks really pale in this pic (bad lighting) but it's a clear pic of my hair so all of you curious people can now stop bugging me! :P Please excuse the blatant posing! Also, my hair is actually a lot longer than it looks in this pic...

Beautiful

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Jan 17, 2007, 05:36 PM

Fresh pic, hot off the camera phone.

You need to post more pictures of yourself.

feeling like more

Quote from: Mazzy on Jan 17, 2007, 06:50 AM
Quote from: feeling like more on Jan 17, 2007, 03:02 AM
Quote from: Mazzy on Jan 14, 2007, 02:12 AM

mariam i hope that isnt your VB?

hahaha no way mate.

tooheys all the way!!

i drank carlton the other weekend, i had no choice, well i did actually, but i didnt want to pay the extra dollar for coopers.

anyways, i cut my hair off..

Racer X

A picture of one of my nephews taken last September in Stockton, CA.
He's a G cuz he wears G Unit.!

ToneDef

I proper bum your hair.

Martin

Martin

Sporting a new beard 8)

tarkil

Quote from: Tuck on Jan 18, 2007, 11:43 AM
Sporting a new beard 8)

Awesome... Looks great...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Jerry_Curls

It kind of reminds me of the Jane Doe album cover...but hairy.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

rxqueen

Gaz