Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

one weak

haha, i knew that would piss you off.

just pointing out the myspace-esque quality of putting something in front of your face when you take a picture.

and yeah, i've read poe.

devilinside

glad you got a kick out of it..........ass.

one weak

haha, don't get your panties in a bunch.

it's just a joking observation.

devilinside

Nah,all is goon on this end. But I still like to call you an ass! ;)

one weak

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Mazzy

i don't get it. why would someone stand next to a bookcase dressed like that? sort of an uncomfortable outfit to read a book in. i'm so lame, i'm trying to read the book titles hahaha

my house gets crowded sometimes. i wasn't even there when my friends came around. they just sent me an email showing me that they were there.

then i went to church and had discussions and dinner with the mature people. this is how boring i am because it was the best afternoon that i've had in a long time. die, die my romantic life.

going to wax my legs today because i have nothing to do and i'm trying to do anything so i wouldn't have to clean my room. waxing my legs>cleaning my room, which is very strange because i hate waxing my legs and my room really needs to be cleaned. i might have to do both.

Sam

lol...those legs..they are nice but..fuck in need of some desperate heeeeeeelp

BlitzkidMC

ToneDef

Quote from: Rx~Queen~lsgurl on Feb 07, 2007, 09:03 PM
Ghost of a Bullet is cute but he should stop smoking  ::)

You love us English hunks. Smoking is cool btw.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Crazylegs

Smoking makes your penis grow. Therefore i have no need to smoke. Most people do though.

Rx~Queen~lsgurl

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 08, 2007, 08:00 AM

smoking weed from time to time? Yeah but cigs not really for somebody who don't smoke at all   :P
Oh and english guyz got a sexy accent so yeah i do like em  ;D

lmao @ Crazylegs u gotta prove now  :P j/p

Gaz

Quote from: Rx~Queen~lsgurl on Feb 08, 2007, 08:56 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 08, 2007, 08:00 AM

smoking weed from time to time? Yeah but cigs not really for somebody who don't smoke at all   :P
Oh and english guyz got a sexy accent so yeah i do like em  ;D

lmao @ Crazylegs u gotta prove now  :P j/p

If you think thats a cig im smoking then your really mistaken, I don't smoke ciggies.

Rx~Queen~lsgurl

^so it's all good then  ;)

Gaz

Quote from: Rx~Queen~lsgurl on Feb 08, 2007, 11:57 AM
^so it's all good then  ;)

lol, if you would have seen what i typed underneath it you would have knew it was a joint, and a very good one at that.

Rx~Queen~lsgurl

Yeah my bad lol I barely read what's below I'm only checkin' for pix in this thread  :P But smokin' too much weed is no good either   ::) But what can I know I haven't smoked in ages :-[

Gaz

Quote from: Rx~Queen~lsgurl on Feb 08, 2007, 12:42 PM
Yeah my bad lol I barely read what's below I'm only checkin' for pix in this thread  :P But smokin' too much weed is no good either   ::) But what can I know I haven't smoked in ages :-[

It's not that bad as long as you pace yourself and not devote your life to it, thats when it fucks you up, I don't smoke it as much as I used to, but I still love getting high as a kite.

black coffee

defskull

I'm guessing that's the Canon SD300 in your hand.