Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WetPunaniOvenBaked

before all of you were fans

Subliminal

I've been a fan since 2000. But obviously was too young to go to a show on my own :)

Variable

yeah I didnt find out about them till 2000

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

What year was WP?

Variable

Subliminal

I didn't know about them till i heard Wicked by KoRn back in 99 then i heard My Own Summer and i fell in fuckin' love.

Variable

I think digital bath is what sucked me in

Variable

WetPunaniOvenBaked

Subliminal

Actually quite a cool picture.

marty

Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 20, 2007, 09:07 PM
I didn't know about them till i heard Wicked by KoRn back in 99 then i heard My Own Summer and i fell in fuckin' love.
Mine was 7-words. it was on a mixed tape and I had been told it was Korn. I got Korn and life is peachy and still couldn't find it. Then in 1998 i was in Auckland and Deftones were playing and at the record store they were playing 7-words...and bang.

It was cool cause I saw Deftones with about 30-50 other people, but Chino was on fire.

oldgentlovecraft

Can't Even Breathe on the Escape from L.A. Soundtrack.  They were unlike anything I'd heard before and I was hooked.

Variable

Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 20, 2007, 09:13 PM
Actually quite a cool picture.

could have been 10000000000 times cooler.  It was so dark and stormy below, and so bright above.  looked really cool.  But I took too long to grab the camera and it turned out like shit compared to what it could have been.  That was right over new mexico yesterday.

Frankz0r

Quote from: Variable on Jun 20, 2007, 09:09 PM
Just because

You shouldn't take your camera out when the plane is flying ;)

Nice pic btw.

Variable

yeah exactly.  I was trying to be all covert so the flight attendants did not bitch at me.  I pussed out and took too long, its ok you can say it

Subliminal

Considering it's taken looking through a window, It's good.

rxqueen

No, he got his head out of the window, that's why. Fresh..

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Jun 20, 2007, 09:05 PM

Ahh, well, I bought WP for my mom. I guess I was 11. She didn't like it and so I ended up listening to it a bajillion times when I was grounded one day and fell in love.

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 20, 2007, 09:38 PM
No, he got his head out of the window, that's why. Fresh..
yup, always the rebel

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I just realized how much Zara looks like my friend Riann.