Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

I thought it was that pic, interesting. 

are there really nudes on this board somewhere.  cuz if so I need to start posting some pics.

rxqueen

Not really. There's only one person on here that posts nudes of herself, that's vida.
I put a decent font over my breast, so you can't really see them. Gotta keep things interesting. ;)

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Subliminal

Ooo i'm watching the God Hates Fags people on the telly, Trey i'm surprised you ain't related to them.

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 21, 2007, 10:25 PM
Not really. There's only one person on here that posts nudes of herself, that's vida.
I put a decent font over my breast, so you can't really see them. Gotta keep things interesting. ;)
I post nudes
Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 21, 2007, 10:28 PM
Ooo i'm watching the God Hates Fags people on the telly, Trey i'm surprised you ain't related to them.
what would relation have to do with anything?  Is everyone in your family gay or something?

But no, god does not hate fags.  He loves you the same as me(bad example) or emma, Mr. Liam.  So rest well at night knowing that

Subliminal

Aww Just like Santa loves me!

Variable

the real st. nick probably would have

rxqueen

fags fags. First time I read stuff about homosexuality I was like uh. It's so simple and I thought it was in our hands. No, it's in our genes, like almost everything. Who would 'choose' a hard life of prejudices in this! world we live in. Yeh, noone.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Jun 21, 2007, 10:36 PMBut no, god does not hate fags.

If he doesn't, why do so many christians hate gays?

theis

the so-called christians who hate gays are the fundamentalist ones.

"normal" christians don't hate gay people.

but yeah, that "god hates fags" documentary is fucking insane.

Subliminal

You should of just seen this guy called Keith Allen interview them all just now on t.v

It was JUST like me arguing with Trey about religion, Exactly. With me being Keith Allen and them being Trey.

theis

it's amazing (and disturbing) what religion can make people think and do. fucking brainwash if you ask me. 

Variable

Quote from: You Fail Me on Jun 21, 2007, 10:53 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 21, 2007, 10:36 PMBut no, god does not hate fags.

If he doesn't, why do so many christians hate gays?
I would be so daring as to say there is not 1 christian in the world who hates a homosexual.  If you are a true christian, meaning the only kind of christian there is.  Then you would not hate your brother.  Especially not for being gay.  But sure there are a lot of people who claim to be real christians who are not.  Them, I cant speak for them ( not that I am claiming to be a true christian myself, just to make that clear)

Subliminal

The funny part is they devote their life to tell Fags they're going to hell and all this.

They're only making hell for themselves on Earth by having everyone hate them and by stressing themselves out trying to preach the good word about 'God' and all this shit.

Why don't you just get on with it and let people read the Bible or whatever.. I thought that's what it was there for in the first place.

theis

are you a strong believer, trey?

Variable

Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 21, 2007, 11:00 PM
You should of just seen this guy called Keith Allen interview them all just now on t.v

It was JUST like me arguing with Trey about religion, Exactly. With me being Keith Allen and them being Trey.
so keith allen kept getting pwned and ignoring all the shit the other guy had to say?  And keith eventually just started saying shit that was irrelevant to the last comments made to try and play off how much he does not know?  Weird, they put that shit on tv?

Variable

Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 21, 2007, 11:05 PM
The funny part is they devote their life to tell Fags they're going to hell and all this.

They're only making hell for themselves on Earth by having everyone hate them and by stressing themselves out trying to preach the good word about 'God' and all this shit.

Why don't you just get on with it and let people read the Bible or whatever.. I thought that's what it was there for in the first place.
people get bored man, its sad
Quote from: theis on Jun 21, 2007, 11:05 PM
are you a strong believer, trey?
I dont know buddy.  To be honest I have a whole lot of questions about a whole lot of things that I am trying to answer and piece together.  and at this poing I really just dont know

Sam

No one knows.  And unless they're this person with a holy aura emanating from their body who can turn water into wine, you will never know.

Variable

yeah, but there are questions that can be answered.  Especially as to a simple "how do i want to live my life?" but also questions withing the religion you are looking at to help you take a step back and see, are you being brainwashed and fed a bunch of BS? Or is this for real?  lots and lots and lots of questions

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jun 21, 2007, 11:07 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 21, 2007, 11:00 PM

so keith allen kept getting pwned and ignoring all the shit the other guy had to say?  And keith eventually just started saying shit that was irrelevant to the last comments made to try and play off how much he does not know?  Weird, they put that shit on tv?

Ofcourse, Because people aren't that stupid to believe that what these people are saying is true..

They were spouting off ''Don't believe everything you read''

But they believe the bible, word for word. So hilariously stupid.

Thing is, With me i've seen so many things in my life so far and all i do is use my common sense to tell myself that this whole religion thing is just pure bollocks. I can't fully ever explain myself because i don't waste my time sitting around remembering what it was that makes me decide i don't believe in any God or Religion.

I just get on with life, Why waste it trying to make people believe in something that really means nothing?