Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penny

sorry, but i don't find you attractive. please stop hitting on me.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Blondie is actually Moz!

Plot twist!

rxqueen

Haha

Have I ever showed you my beautiful friend Julia? Sure I did. Here's another pic. (I kinda was confused whether this is the right thread. ^^)

marty

Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 22, 2007, 12:10 AM
I love how whenever Trey is on, Penny and WetPunani are on. They haven't been on when he isn't around.
Good point!!!!

Difference is that trey contributes...

WetPunaniOvenBaked

fuck trey, i'd like to deepthroat trey. say hey.

Jacob

Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 22, 2007, 12:19 AM
Haha

Have I ever showed you my beautiful friend Julia? Sure I did. Here's another pic. (I kinda was confused whether this is the right thread. ^^)

she's pretty!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

ToneDef

Quote from: aenemic on Jun 22, 2007, 01:27 AM
Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 22, 2007, 12:19 AM
Haha

she's pretty!

Uhuh, I'd bang her.

And those photos of my cherub tat don't make out the details too well. In the Chino pic I'd had it done the day before, so it's dark as fuck and was real sore.

Variable

Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 21, 2007, 11:41 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 21, 2007, 11:33 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 21, 2007, 11:25 PM
Exactly, I agree with you Theis man.

I'm not saying religious people are weak minded, But people who really need guidance in ther life turn to religion, I don't feel i need to. Because i don't like being lied to, I can face the truth, I can handle it.

Funny thing is, That apparently makes me 'arrogant' and 'ignorant' to believe i can live my life without any rules or a God to judge me.

no.  Its just that you are so sure they are lies without really even knowing what they say.  and you are so sure that those people need guidance or the only people who turn to religion were in some sort of pain or hurt.  You think you have these people all figured out when you really just dont know man.  Just like the people who think they know all about fags and condemn them to hell for it.  Its all ignorant.

No matter if you're religious or not, We're all hypocrites at the end of the day, Noone is right and noone is wrong.

That's all there is to it.

seriously?  no one is wright and no one is wrong?  what kind of stupid shit is that.  Here's one for you.  Truth is not relative.  Truth is undeniable.  There is only one truth.  That means that someone is right. and everyone else is wrong.  So either the christians are right and everyone else is wrong.  Or the Muslims are right and everyone else is wrong.  Or the Atheist are right and everyone else is wrong.  Or the Hindus, or the Mormons or fucking whoever.  Someone is right and everyone else is wrong.  That's just a fucking LOGICAL fact.

Variable

I love how whenever Trey is on, Penny and WetPunani are on. They haven't been on when he isn't around.
dude, what kind of an observation is that?  especially when they were both posting while you posted that and i was not here?  Why even bother to say that even if it was right?
Quote from: marty on Jun 22, 2007, 12:27 AM
Good point!!!!

Difference is that trey contributes...
thanks

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jun 22, 2007, 06:20 AM

I'm not saying religious people are weak minded, But people who really need guidance in ther life turn to religion, I don't feel i need to. Because i don't like being lied to, I can face the truth, I can handle it.

Funny thing is, That apparently makes me 'arrogant' and 'ignorant' to believe i can live my life without any rules or a God to judge me.

no.  Its just that you are so sure they are lies without really even knowing what they say.  and you are so sure that those people need guidance or the only people who turn to religion were in some sort of pain or hurt.  You think you have these people all figured out when you really just dont know man.  Just like the people who think they know all about fags and condemn them to hell for it.  Its all ignorant.

No matter if you're religious or not, We're all hypocrites at the end of the day, Noone is right and noone is wrong.

seriously?  no one is wright and no one is wrong?  what kind of stupid shit is that.  Here's one for you.  Truth is not relative.  Truth is undeniable.  There is only one truth.  That means that someone is right. and everyone else is wrong.  So either the christians are right and everyone else is wrong.  Or the Muslims are right and everyone else is wrong.  Or the Atheist are right and everyone else is wrong.  Or the Hindus, or the Mormons or fucking whoever.  Someone is right and everyone else is wrong.  That's just a fucking LOGICAL fact.

Well when we all die, Noone is right because noone exsists to say ''I told you so''

So no, Noone is right or wrong in the end because there is no heaven or hell.

You may be right or wrong about anything you have experienced in life, but you didn't experience the so called 'days of Jesus' all you've experienced now is a corrupt world that runs on money and that is intent on killing eachother.

What does that tell you?

Fireal1222

Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 22, 2007, 08:49 AM

Well when we all die, Noone is right because noone exsists to say ''I told you so''

You may be right or wrong about anything you have experienced in life, but you didn't experience the so called 'days of Jesus' all you've experienced now is a corrupt world that runs on money and that is intent on killing eachother.

What does that tell you?

i view life as a dream

cmon, we have all had those dreams where u actually say to urself in the dream, boy im happy im not dreaming, or this cant be a dream
then u wake up

i think thats what life is

when we die. we just wake up, and say

wow that was so real

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

theis

lay off the bong, man.

Subliminal

Variable

Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 22, 2007, 08:49 AM

What does that tell you?
assuming nothing happens when you die and you do just die.  Then someone is still right.  Just because you can't get gratitude from being right does not make you any less right.  But that is assuming that there is not after life.  A concept that almost every civilization has believed in since the beginning of man.  Hmmmmm.  And I said almost every civilization because you can never be quite sure.  But if I had to guess I would actually go for every civilization.

and all I have experienced is a corrupt world driven by money and intent on killing each other?  well.  Hmmmmm.  Maybe liam should have paid better attention in history class because the world has really not changed so much.  It was the same back then.  Which is why men like jesus had such an impact on the world.  They brought redemption.  Brought a new way of life different than all of that garbage.  They inspired people to be moral and productive.  It is a really beautiful thing.  And then there is liam, wearing a shirt that says jesus slaves.  not understanding anything that the man really was about.  Sad.

Subliminal

I wear it because he does slave people, People follow the words of someone who doesn't even exsist, They're a slave because they live their lives by the words of Jesus.

That's why, Stop going on about proof and all that shit, It's what i believe so fuck it, Go live your happy christian life Trey.

Variable

im not a christian and I don't live my life as such

and who knows liam.  maybe it is you who is the slave to the big lie.

Variable

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jun 22, 2007, 05:29 PM
im not a christian and I don't live my life as such

and who knows liam.  maybe it is you who is the slave to the big lie.

You still talking choir boy?

Variable

1/10.  Lame.  But obviously you are having some issues hanging in these conversations.  So we can just go ahead and end them on the note that you need to do more research before you start talking about something.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I can agree with that.