Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry_Curls

beerbelly

go to @ jerry curls
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

you look like much more of a male in that pic than the one I saw of you last time

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

lol na.  there is just something about that old pic.  I dont know what.  I think maybe it reminded me of this really ugly girl that I know

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Martin

Digging the second picture :)

theis

Fireal1222

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Jun 20, 2007, 02:59 AM

you are like, overwhelmingly pretty. it sucks. cause there are alot of pretty girls in america. but they are such nasty smuts, lol

u have like this, pure, innocent look to you. not a. i wanna get gangbanged look, which is what we have in america

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

White Pwny

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jun 23, 2007, 05:13 PM

you are like, overwhelmingly pretty. it sucks. cause there are alot of pretty girls in america. but they are such nasty smuts, lol

u have like this, pure, innocent look to you. not a. i wanna get gangbanged look, which is what we have in america

Maybe you are just finding the wrong girls?!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Subliminal

Stoners attract the worst of them ;)

Variable

I know how fireal feels.  I mean sluts are cool every now and then.  But after a while you just want to meet a really awesome girl and have something with her.  But then the only thing you can find is girls who lick your ass hole and then wana make out with you after

Variable

pics of the sunset in Albuquerque last night.  I love New Mexico.  I had a hard time picking out my favorite so that's why I posted so many.

Mt. Taylor.  About 75 miles west of Alb.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Ever seen Raising Arizona?

Sunsets all look the same to me.

Variable

never seen raising arizona

most desert sunsets look very similar.  But I have never seen a sunset like that over an ocean.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

We get alot of neon pink sunsets. The kind that turn everything in sight pink. It's kinda cool, but as I said, all sunsets look the same to me.

Variable

yeah I love sunsets that turn the whole sky as far as you can see pink and orange.  we get a lot of those out here.  Actually New Mexico has the most beautiful skys I have ever seen.  Except I have seen some pic of sunsets in Iraq and I think they might have NM beat

Fireal1222

Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 23, 2007, 05:37 PM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jun 23, 2007, 05:13 PM

Maybe you are just finding the wrong girls?!

all of my girlfriends were good girls,  i try and make the right choice.. i mean, are you trying to tell me that not at least 7 out of 10 girls in america havent been around the block many many times

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Sam

I remember going to Albuquerque a few months ago on a job call..and I saw a really big mountain..we got there in the morning and the sun was just rising...it was very beautiful since I've never really been close to a mountain or anything..I live in Texas..everything is just hill country.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Variable on Jun 23, 2007, 06:23 PM
yeah I love sunsets that turn the whole sky as far as you can see pink and orange.  we get a lot of those out here.  Actually New Mexico has the most beautiful skys I have ever seen.  Except I have seen some pic of sunsets in Iraq and I think they might have NM beat

the best ive ever seen was on my way to philadelphia, i was like 10 years old. but i remember the sky being completely pink and orange, it was amazing

the sun can be incredible looking as well. i remember it was going down the one day. and it looked like a giant ball of lava.. it was crazy looking

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.