Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jun 23, 2007, 06:24 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 23, 2007, 05:37 PM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jun 23, 2007, 05:13 PM

you are like, overwhelmingly pretty. it sucks. cause there are alot of pretty girls in america. but they are such nasty smuts, lol

u have like this, pure, innocent look to you. not a. i wanna get gangbanged look, which is what we have in america

Maybe you are just finding the wrong girls?!

all of my girlfriends were good girls,  i try and make the right choice.. i mean, are you trying to tell me that not at least 7 out of 10 girls in america havent been around the block many many times
probably 8 out of 10

Sam

The girl I have now hasn't been around any block but mine.  So I lucked out.  She's an angel.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 23, 2007, 05:41 PM
Stoners attract the worst of them ;)

i guess i know what u mean. ive noticed that most girls, not all. but many. who smoke weed. also love to smoke the sausage

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Sam

Haha.  It's true.  All the girls I've ever known to smoke weed, are suckin' some guy's cock later on that night at that same party.

Variable

Quote from: Sam on Jun 23, 2007, 06:25 PM
I remember going to Albuquerque a few months ago on a job call..and I saw a really big mountain..we got there in the morning and the sun was just rising...it was very beautiful since I've never really been close to a mountain or anything..I live in Texas..everything is just hill country.
This mountain?  the sandias

Variable

Quote from: Sam on Jun 23, 2007, 06:28 PM
Haha.  It's true.  All the girls I've ever known to smoke weed, are suckin' some guy's cock later on that night at that same party.
yup

Sam

That may be it, I wasn't really close to it like that.  All I could see was the silhouette, it was really cool.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Variable on Jun 23, 2007, 06:29 PM
Quote from: Sam on Jun 23, 2007, 06:25 PM
I remember going to Albuquerque a few months ago on a job call..and I saw a really big mountain..we got there in the morning and the sun was just rising...it was very beautiful since I've never really been close to a mountain or anything..I live in Texas..everything is just hill country.
This mountain?  the sandias

see those are like, rock mountains, arizona is so hot that the mountains look completely different than pennsylvanias

its basically all woods and mountains here. although i live in the city, i only have to drive about 10 minutes, to be to any of the nearest mountains.. i live in the valley. so we are surrounded by giants mountains filled with pine trees.

theres some real beautiful parts of pennsylvania.. like the mountain towns.

unfortunately i live in fuck town wilkes barre, and its like a miniature new york now. its turned to shit

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable

that is New Mexico.  but actually on the other side of those mountains it is all trees and rivers and shit.  You would think it was colorado.  New mexico just looks so different everywhere you go.  Its cool

lithium royalty

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jun 23, 2007, 06:27 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 23, 2007, 05:41 PM
Stoners attract the worst of them ;)

i guess i know what u mean. ive noticed that most girls, not all. but many. who smoke weed. also love to smoke the sausage

so you dont like girls who smoke sausage? personally, i like getting 'serviced'

Variable

maybe just not the girl you want to take home to mom

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Yeah, Washington is kinda wierd in that way.

In western Washington, there's rivers, pine trees, mountains, all sorts of beautiful wildlife, the ocean, lots and lots of water, and rainforests.

You drive to eastern washington and all of a sudden, the pine trees disappear. You can never tell when, you just kinda realize, "Hey where'd all the pine trees go?"

And there's nothing...grass...some dirt...some rocks...it's dry and hot. It's just wierd to think that there's a desert in such a wet and foresty place. It trips me out every time I'm in eastern washington.

Variable

some of the weirdest people I have ever met were from west washington

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Well what parts? Seattle? Or the druggie suburbs?

Layla

In regards to the ignorant posts above discussing virginity: YOUR ARCHAIC, RELIGIOUS, CONSERvaTIVE, ATTITUDES ON  WOMENS VIRGINITY ARE WRONG. IM SMARTER THAN YOU AND I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU. YOUR PENIS MEANS SHIT TO MOST MODERN WOMEN. Fuck off.

Variable

Quote from: You Fail Me on Jun 23, 2007, 07:08 PM
Well what parts? Seattle? Or the druggie suburbs?
I really am not sure.  Just washington.  Every time I met someone in the navy that was just a fucking weirdo i would be like "you're from washington arent you?"  and they would be like "yeah how did you know?"  and i swear I was never wrong when i said that

Variable

Quote from: Layla on Jun 23, 2007, 07:22 PM
In regards to the ignorant posts above discussing virginity: YOUR ARCHAIC, RELIGIOUS, CONSERvaTIVE, ATTITUDES ON  WOMENS VIRGINITY ARE WRONG. IM SMARTER THAN YOU AND I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU. YOUR PENIS MEANS SHIT TO MOST MODERN WOMEN. Fuck off.
who are you talking to?

o

Quote from: Layla on Jun 23, 2007, 07:22 PM

don't be a hypocrite. you only make money 'cause you sell yourself to penis.

Layla

:batts eyelashes: Want the icing on the cake? I EVEN SMOKE BETTER POT THAN YOU. ahhhh...its good being a woman in america.

penny

Quote from: Layla on Jun 23, 2007, 07:42 PM
:batts eyelashes: Want the icing on the cake? I EVEN SMOKE BETTER POT THAN YOU. ahhhh...its good being a woman in america.

damn, got me with the better pot.

*leaves topic ashamed*