Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

I should post more pictures of myself, to make the dead fucking ugly man feel even worse about his look.

Variable

you can talk all you want.  But you are not fooling anyone freak

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: marty on Jul 02, 2007, 08:30 PM
Quote from: You Fail Me on Jul 02, 2007, 08:00 AM
Yeah...he is a board.
Is english your first language, fuckstick?
Liam is a bundle of sticks for the burning.
Hahaha, wow, when I'm drunk I like to offend as many people as possible...it's not working.
Why the hell do people get drunk...AND...go on the Internet!?!?!?!?!

Um, maybe because it's really fun to get wasted with friends and then go home and fuck with people on the internet that you couldn't give two shits about?

blondie

marty is too cool for this board.

marty

Quote from: You Fail Me on Jul 03, 2007, 08:29 PM
Um, maybe because it's really fun to get wasted with friends and then go home and fuck with people on the internet that you couldn't give two shits about?
Cool, just wondering.

Quote from: blondie on Jul 03, 2007, 08:30 PM
marty is too cool for this board.
Cheers dude. Your cool too.

Variable

It always seems like a good idea to get online when you are drunk for some reason

marty

Quote from: Variable on Jul 03, 2007, 08:37 PM
It always seems like a good idea to get online when you are drunk for some reason
I can never do it. I get too sick looking at a screen when Im drunk...same as TV

Variable

ha.  Its only fun when there are a lot of people on

blondie

WEN I GET DRKN I TYPE LIEK THIS ON TEH MASAGE BORED SO EVERY1 CAN KNOE IM DRUNKK LOL!!!1

rxqueen

Man, someone's frustrated today. Guess who.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

4th Eye, you saw some killer bands, man. I'm jealous. W.A.S.P? Fuck yeah.

Variable

Quote from: blondie on Jul 03, 2007, 08:51 PM
WEN I GET DRKN I TYPE LIEK THIS ON TEH MASAGE BORED SO EVERY1 CAN KNOE IM DRUNKK LOL!!!1
who was it?  Brian?  from the official board that went off on that rant

Variable

black coffee

looking up to the good looking I call this.

Variable

Variable

Here, let me break this down barney style to you.  We cant be having these false perceptions of greatness

heres a pic of me drinking a beer.  Even with half my face covered im still hotter than you

here is a pic of me right now about to hop in the shower after a hike in the mountains.  Sun burnt and sweaty, and still hotter than you.  Oh and yes, I am looking at you like you're and idiot.

sexy pose, obviously im sexier

and here is a pic of me with....A GIRL.  A girl you could never get because you are so ugly.  and also because you seem to be pretty homosexual. 

There, is that more clear for your little head now?

blondie

your sister looks pretty.

black coffee

see, that's the difference between you and me, and additionally proves my internet power- while you need to go to the army to feel like a man and pay money to a girl for taking a picture with you, I forced you to post pictures of yourself - only by using my words. because that's all I need. I win, army boy.

Variable

Quote from: blondie on Jul 04, 2007, 12:25 AM
your sister looks pretty.
ha, I assure you she is

Quote from: black coffee on Jul 04, 2007, 12:28 AM
see, that's the difference between you and me, and additionally proves my internet power- while you need to go to the army to feel like a man and pay money to a girl for taking a picture with you, I forced you to post pictures of yourself - only by using my words. because that's all I need. I win, army boy.
lolz at internet power.  Christ, you do take yourself seriously dont you? All this says to me is that you are jealous of my good looks and beautiful girl.  And you are also jealous of my manlyness.

4th Eye

Quote from: You Fail Me on Jul 03, 2007, 09:57 PM
4th Eye, you saw some killer bands, man. I'm jealous. W.A.S.P? Fuck yeah.

Yah, there was some good stuff. Here's the whole roster: http://www.tuska-festival.fi/2007/ohjelma.php

WASP put up a solid show from what I remember...actually the only song that I remember was Wildchild. Damn, haven't been that drunk since....well, the previous weekend. ::)