Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

hey I was on okinawa for 7 months and now im going to afghanistan for 9.  I will take it where I can get it

rxqueen

Quote from: Variable on Jul 04, 2007, 09:50 PM
dont do that to yourself emma.  You are beautiful.  But amy is a cutie.  She has been my leave fling.  Has me acting all proper and shit

Are you kidding me? Do you seriously think I'm a person that would let a doc cut away parts of her body? Everyone should be out of that phase after puberty.

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Jul 04, 2007, 10:07 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 04, 2007, 09:50 PM
dont do that to yourself emma.  You are beautiful.  But amy is a cutie.  She has been my leave fling.  Has me acting all proper and shit

Are you kidding me? Do you seriously think I'm a person that would let a doc cut away parts of her body? Everyone should be out of that phase after puberty.
*hangs head* sorry.  I just ment dont get down on yourself

rxqueen

I'll try not to. ;) Currently I have more downs in private life but ups in my job. It's kinda 50/50, but still better than more downs than ups.

Variable

EMO! why would you say that?

rxqueen

Variable

why would you rather have more downs than ups?

rxqueen

Noooooo, you understood me wrong.

"still better than more downs than ups."

Variable

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Jul 04, 2007, 06:08 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Jul 04, 2007, 04:55 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 04, 2007, 12:20 AM
DUDE! That dresser/bar/whatever the fuck it is behind you is fantabulous!! I want it!

Yeah my step mom has pretty good taste.  This whole house is beautiful.  But she is also loaded. 

But ahem, you are supposed to be talking about that sexy boy in front of the dresser.

Here are some more pics of it for you though.

I love that! It's funny that I notice furniture instead of your cuteness. But you know I think you're a cutie. ;)

Variable

you mean im dead fucking sexy!

Mazzy

squatting at my cousin and his friends place in arizona.

Subliminal

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

how hot is it out there right now?

Mazzy

it was really nice. my cousin's flat is in glendale. it was sunny. my body temperature is still sydney based so i was getting cold while everyone else was getting naked. i'm back in illinois now.

Variable

lol, im so confused.  Are you from illinois or sydney?  and do you have like a actual temp for out there.  also what part of arizona?

Mazzy

i'm from sydney. i'm on holidays in america right now. i went to california and illinois but my eldest cousin was in glendale, which is west of phoenix. he wanted to see me so he drove out and got me and drove me back to his flat then he drove me back to illinois this morning.

i'm going back to sydney on tuesday. illinois is pretty nice. its been my favourite this far. the thing is, the people here are so nice. the people in california were so up themselves. they think california is the best thing that happened to america. it pissed me off so bad. generally speaking though, americans are pretty nice people.

i'm coming back next year because i need to go to portland and new jersey. and i'll probably come back to chicago as well since i liked it a lot.

Variable

I will be in chicago tomorrow for a lay over on my way to DC.  But yeah I know what you mean about cali, in the end the state is pretty gay.  sounds like you are having fun.  thats cool.

defskull

Quote from: Mazzy on Jul 07, 2007, 04:35 AM
i'm from sydney. i'm on holidays in america right now. i went to california and illinois but my eldest cousin was in glendale, which is west of phoenix. he wanted to see me so he drove out and got me and drove me back to his flat then he drove me back to illinois this morning.

i'm going back to sydney on tuesday. illinois is pretty nice. its been my favourite this far. the thing is, the people here are so nice. the people in california were so up themselves. they think california is the best thing that happened to america. it pissed me off so bad. generally speaking though, americans are pretty nice people.

i'm coming back next year because i need to go to portland and new jersey. and i'll probably come back to chicago as well since i liked it a lot.

Come to Texas.