Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: defskull on Jul 07, 2007, 04:59 AM
Come to Texas.

Please do. I'll actually be there next year.

Sam

can I hang out too?  I'm not a rapist or anything.

Variable

what part of TX are you guys from?

Sam

Variable

any city names in central texas?

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Jul 07, 2007, 04:45 AM
I will be in chicago tomorrow for a lay over on my way to DC.  But yeah I know what you mean about cali, in the end the state is pretty gay.  sounds like you are having fun.  thats cool.

WooOOOooooT
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

defskull

Quote from: Variable on Jul 07, 2007, 07:52 AM

I go to school in Waco which is an hour and a half North of Austin but when I'm not at school I live in Round Rock (just 20 minutes or so North of Austin) with my parents.

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Jul 07, 2007, 10:16 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 07, 2007, 04:45 AM
I will be in chicago tomorrow for a lay over on my way to DC.  But yeah I know what you mean about cali, in the end the state is pretty gay.  sounds like you are having fun.  thats cool.

WooOOOooooT
dude sinner I felt sooo stupid today.  I did not even think about that I was going to the same city that you live in till I was in the air.  It would have been fun to try to talk you into coming to the airport for a few min to see me. 
Quote from: defskull on Jul 07, 2007, 02:26 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 07, 2007, 07:52 AM

I go to school in Waco which is an hour and a half North of Austin but when I'm not at school I live in Round Rock (just 20 minutes or so North of Austin) with my parents.
I know right where waco is.  My mom and my sister live there.  I was just there about 3 weeks ago.  My sister graduated from Baylor about a year ago.  Is that where you go?  I really like waco even though its so small.  It just has a nice feel to it for some reason.

why is it that when you ask people in TX where they are from they wont just give you a city name?  I swear to god you are like the 15th person to do that to me. 

Sam

hahahah.  I live in Austin. 

Variable

I have never been there.  I was born in Amarillo.  Been to Houston, Dallas, waco, and Lubbock.  Well and of course a few others but those places the most.  Living in New Mexico I made the drive to Amarillo a lot to see my family that still lives there.  And I fly into waco to see my mom and sis.  But other than that I have not been in TX a whole lot lately.  Which sucks because I really like the state.  Really nice people, and Beautiful women.  And I know this sounds vain, but every time I go to TX they treat me like gold because I am in the military.  Its really nice.

devilinside

Sam

Yeah Texas respects the troops like no other.  i mean, we spawned George Dubya.

Sam

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 08, 2007, 04:14 AM
Texass....pffft! ;)

Tennessee PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSFTTTSCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Subliminal

yoda on mars

Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 08, 2007, 08:09 AM
America SUCKS!!!

not country, but many people from usa do suck.

devilinside

Quote from: Sam on Jul 08, 2007, 04:25 AM
Texass....pffft! ;)

You've never been here...so you can't pffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssfttttschhhh it!

:D

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: Sam on Jul 08, 2007, 04:24 AM
Yeah Texas respects the troops like no other.  i mean, we spawned George Dubya.
Fuck yeah.  No for real though.  I was in the airport not even in uniform.  But of course I had my hair cut to military regs and I had a marine corps digital pattern backpack.  I could not even buy a cup of coffee.  When I was in Waco they would not even let me pay for a hair cut.  And people I did not even know were giving me hugs and shit.  It was crazy. 

Chicago was a lot like that too.  We went out one night in our dress blues just for fun.  A sort of celebration for our first time to be able to go out all night since boot camp.  We did not pay for one drink all night.  And they would let us right into the clubs and bars and shit.  Plus I was underage at the time and no one said shit.
Quote from: Sam on Jul 08, 2007, 04:25 AM
Texass....pffft! ;)

oh and tennessee is the shit too.  like half of the guys on my team are from tennessee.  I would be willing to bet big time that Texas and Tennessee provide the most men and women to the military.  Probably followed by Cali.  But I love my Tennessee friends.  They are so simple and level headed.  They are awesome

Jerry_Curls

I sometimes visit Odessa, Texas. Ever been there? Its a nice little town and I guess it had been developing as of late.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

you know that sounds familiar.  Like I might have driven through. But I have never spent any real time there.