Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

God bless america

theis

^haha, those crazy fuckers.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Jul 08, 2007, 06:52 PM

oh and tennessee is the shit too.  like half of the guys on my team are from tennessee.  I would be willing to bet big time that Texas and Tennessee provide the most men and women to the military.  Probably followed by Cali.  But I love my Tennessee friends.  They are so simple and level headed.  They are awesome

HIGH FIVE! I LOVE people from Tennessee,generally the south. They are some of the kindest people you could ever meet...not to mention polite. People here say please and thank you,yes ma'm/sir no ma'm/sir without hesitation,but other places i've visited north and west(coughtexass) of here,people don't say that. And I HATE that!

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 09, 2007, 05:16 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 08, 2007, 06:52 PM

oh and tennessee is the shit too.  like half of the guys on my team are from tennessee.  I would be willing to bet big time that Texas and Tennessee provide the most men and women to the military.  Probably followed by Cali.  But I love my Tennessee friends.  They are so simple and level headed.  They are awesome

HIGH FIVE! I LOVE people from Tennessee,generally the south. They are some of the kindest people you could ever meet...not to mention polite. People here say please and thank you,yes ma'm/sir no ma'm/sir without hesitation,but other places i've visited north and west(coughtexass) of here,people don't say that. And I HATE that!
yeah southern people are the shit.  But I have gotten the some politeness in texas.  I mean some cities are just really big like Houston or Dallas so its bound to loose a bit of culture with all of the outsiders coming in.  But for the most part Texas is like that too.  You know Texas is technically the south too right?  I mean you can still go to any western store and buy a confederate flag belt buckle in texas.  It cant be all bad.

But yeah I got drunk with my buddy from Tennessee last night.  Fucking guy cracked me up with all of his hickness.  Good times.

Variable

Quote from: theis on Jul 09, 2007, 03:24 PM
^haha, those crazy fuckers.
yeah that shit does not even piss me off.  Just makes me really sad.  Its just fucked up that there are people like that out there.  I have had stupid little bitches throw shit at me on the street and shit and tell me that they hope I go to Iraq and die for like no reason at all.

Crazylegs

I saw an interview with that leader of theirs, maybe she wasn't. Anyways, crazy shit indeed.

Variable

what was it like guys are dying in Iraq becaue we have gays in the military or something?

Crazylegs

something like that.

Variable

Variable

they are the American version of Islamist.  The only reason they are not commonly violent is because they dont have to be yet.  Although sometimes groups like this do turn violent, shooting up abortion clinics and shit.  But yeah there is this biker gang that follows them around when they go to protest military funerals and stuff.   and the bikers greatly out number the idiots and they circle the idiots so that no one can really see them and they show support to the military.  Its awesome.  They were supposed to be in Hawthorne the same time i was there but I never got to see them.  I would really like to have a picture with the guys from that biker gang.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Jul 09, 2007, 06:08 PM
yeah southern people are the shit.  But I have gotten the some politeness in texas.  I mean some cities are just really big like Houston or Dallas so its bound to loose a bit of culture with all of the outsiders coming in.  But for the most part Texas is like that too.  You know Texas is technically the south too right?  I mean you can still go to any western store and buy a confederate flag belt buckle in texas.  It cant be all bad.

But yeah I got drunk with my buddy from Tennessee last night.  Fucking guy cracked me up with all of his hickness.  Good times.

Meh...I don't consider Texas the south..it's the southwest. And hickness...hahah!! I have a southern accent,but am far from a hick. BUt unfortunately the further you get outside of Nashville,the worst they can be.

Variable

Texas is not the deep south.  But it is the south.  It sure as shit is not the southwest.  I remember at Field Med ( a school I had to go to) They asked those of us from the Southwest to stand up and so I did.  Then when I said New Mexico everyone scoffed at me and said New Mexcio was not part of the south west.  I was like ooooook, yes it is.  But yeah no one else in the room agreed with me.  So if people wont consider New Mexico the south then Texas does not stand a chance.  Plus they fought with the confederates so that counts.

theis

something happened to my hair.

new hat. wee, i'm loving it (dunno what's going on with the angry face)

Variable

you look so different, yet the same, in every pic I see of you.  or I should say in every set of pics you look different

thats a really gay hat btw.  I would move on

theis

haha, man wtf. it's a normal hat. how is that GAY? you're pretty homophobic, aren't you?

maybe you're  the one who should move on. stop being such a sour bitch.

Jerry_Curls

Go to @Jerry_curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Sam

Quote from: theis on Jul 12, 2007, 12:03 AM
haha, man wtf. it's a normal hat. how is that GAY? you're pretty homophobic, aren't you?

maybe you're  the one who should move on. stop being such a sour bitch.

Nah he's right, the hat is pretty homosexual.  unless the whole "goat farmer" look is boss in Europe these days.

WetPunaniOvenBaked

haha that hat is wack, but much respect to thies for sportin it. that shows true nerve.

ToneDef

Haha, I can't say I'd wear a hat like that myself. Whatever you're into though Theis my man.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Yeah...that hat is pretty lame dude.

I'd burn it.