Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Aug 09, 2007, 09:48 PM
No, I havnt posted a pic of my cock in a while

lmfao....
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Sam

Quote from: Variable on Aug 09, 2007, 09:34 PM
im not really with a company.  its a much smaller team.  but other than that im not really comftorable giving that info out online.  Just know we are marines (and a sailor)

I'm just wondering you pussy.  My cousin is in Iraq as well.  He's in the army though.

Variable

I know you are and thats cool.  But maybe if you understood the situation you would understand why i cant tell you.  but you dont so get over it.  I probably talk too much about shit I do on here as it is.  but notice how I never show faces of the guys on my team and I have not named the part of the country I am in?  Im not about to get into specifics about who we are and where we come from either.  What does your cousin do in the army?  I work with a lot of army out here.  Most of them suck and its scarry that they even represent the US let alone NATO out here.  But some are ok. 

rxqueen

Quote from: Variable on Aug 09, 2007, 09:08 PM
]theres really not that many, at all

Want some badass womanly catfight trouble Trey?

Variable

that would be cool

I mean I didnt say any names of who was or was not(im feeling nice).  Im just saying, the hot girls in there are few and far inbetween

rxqueen

*gets her claws ready*

Sam

Quote from: Variable on Aug 09, 2007, 10:09 PM
I know you are and thats cool.  But maybe if you understood the situation you would understand why i cant tell you.  but you dont so get over it.  I probably talk too much about shit I do on here as it is.  but notice how I never show faces of the guys on my team and I have not named the part of the country I am in?  Im not about to get into specifics about who we are and where we come from either.  What does your cousin do in the army?  I work with a lot of army out here.  Most of them suck and its scarry that they even represent the US let alone NATO out here.  But some are ok. 

I don't know what he does, but I know it's important to him..  I grew up with him my whole life and I know he's out there doing something he believes in.

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 09, 2007, 10:33 PM
*gets her claws ready*
got a skin tight cat suit by any chance?
Quote from: Sam on Aug 09, 2007, 10:35 PM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 09, 2007, 10:09 PM

I don't know what he does, but I know it's important to him..  I grew up with him my whole life and I know he's out there doing something he believes in.
thats good.  Men need to do that.  Im not like that though.  Im just out here because stealing oil and killing brown people is more fun that playing halo.  Its working out so far

rxqueen

Quote from: Variable on Aug 09, 2007, 10:40 PM

Sure. Its got kitty ears.

devilinside

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................

rxqueen

Haha, my lil sister caught me when we were joking around.. and btw.. ZOMG my hair got so red. :(

devilinside

I like your hair like that...alot.

Sam

Yeah it's cool

You got that whole Ginger-spice thing goin on'

Right ON!

rxqueen

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 09, 2007, 11:00 PM
I like your hair like that...alot.

Ya rly? Hmm thanks Kelly. I'm still undecided. ^^ And sam, wtf ginger spyce?

devilinside

LOL @ Ginger Spice...eek!

rxqueen

He must be kidding me. Seems like my claws will be used twice tonight. ;)

lostcancer

Quote from: White Pwny on Aug 08, 2007, 01:34 AM
Quote from: lostcancer on Aug 07, 2007, 11:31 PM

back when i had facial hair

So cute!   Love the Chino hair!!!!!!ONE11!!  In fact, you resemble him....   nice!

it's lostcancer hair!! haha but thanks :)

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Aug 08, 2007, 02:54 AM
Quote from: lostcancer on Aug 07, 2007, 11:31 PM

sup holmes?

i'll be at UFC August 25th in Vegas

Vegas baby....Vegas!
sup vato!? Damnnnn i'm super excited for that event. How long are you staying there for? You're gonna toss your popcorn at josh burkman for getting with Arianny!

Sam

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 09, 2007, 11:08 PM
He must be kidding me. Seems like my claws will be used twice tonight. ;)

no please, not the claws

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 09, 2007, 10:42 PM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 09, 2007, 10:40 PM

Sure. Its got kitty ears.
well.....seeing as how this is the picture thread

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 09, 2007, 10:47 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................
well, I havnt have I?