Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

oh no, I offended americans.... please don't invade my country!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

Quote from: aenemic on Aug 10, 2007, 05:53 PM
Quote from: theis on Aug 10, 2007, 05:46 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Aug 10, 2007, 04:26 PM
fuck america. bomb it all to hell.

::) ::) ::)

you're not even american. fuckin wannabe.

i am a wannabe because i think your comment was fucking naive and idiotic? okay then. and don't judge an entire fucking country.

Quote from: aenemic on Aug 10, 2007, 09:47 PM

what are you, 10 or something?

GROW THE FUCK UP.

Jacob

I'm just having fun. my god, some people... it's like pushing a button.

Sam

It is.  makes me realize how childish and primitive we are.  We have such a long way to go.

Variable

Quote from: ToneDef on Aug 10, 2007, 07:33 AM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 10, 2007, 03:39 AM
Quote from: rxqueen on Aug 09, 2007, 11:34 PM
Yep, gooooood. I also like to bite lips, though I handled it to bite my first bf till he bled, not much but eh.. Oo
if I dont bleed during sex, it was not all that good

Must be rare though, I hear the anus bleeds pretty easily

Ahahahaha

And yeah man, the Halo quote made me laugh too.
ok man I think I get the joke you were trying to make.  But it didn't make any sense It should have either been

"mush happen a lot then, I hear the anus bleeds pretty easily"
OR
"Must be rare though, I hear the anus doesn't bleed very easily"

Right? or am I just illiterate tonight?

Anyways though, I can usually get a girl to get pretty violent in the sac.  I don't know how or why, because usually my friends look at me like im insane when I show they my battle wounds the next day.  But somehow I bring it out in them.  Good times

Variable

Quote from: yoda on mars on Aug 10, 2007, 10:56 AM
http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/61404,21,21,0,1,pokaz.html

damn you americans...

a kdi from vietnam. his parents were poisoned with "agent orange" - the effect can be seen in the pic.
ok so im not sure what this "agent orange" is, and since im already looking up tons of shit.  mind explaining to me why this is the fault of the US?
Quote from: aenemic on Aug 11, 2007, 03:17 AM
yeah I realized you were joking.  But maybe he was rolling his eyes because he thought it was a dumb - stupid joke?  Some people really dont think crude jokes or jokes about killing are funny at all.  Me on the other hand, I do.  Even though what you said didnt make me laugh.  but in the spirit of things, I would like to see you try to bomb us.  What country are you from anyways?
Quote from: Sam on Aug 11, 2007, 04:21 PM
It is.  makes me realize how childish and primitive we are.  We have such a long way to go.
and you sam, just shut the fuck up will all of that.  what are you like 16 or something anyways?

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Aug 11, 2007, 06:00 PM

damn you americans...

a kdi from vietnam. his parents were poisoned with "agent orange" - the effect can be seen in the pic.
ok so im not sure what this "agent orange" is, and since im already looking up tons of shit.  mind explaining to me why this is the fault of the US?
yeah I realized you were joking.  But maybe he was rolling his eyes because he thought it was a dumb - stupid joke?  Some people really dont think crude jokes or jokes about killing are funny at all.  Me on the other hand, I do.  Even though what you said didnt make me laugh.  but in the spirit of things, I would like to see you try to bomb us.  What country are you from anyways?
and you sam, just shut the fuck up will all of that.  what are you like 16 or something anyways?

and here comes Trey, or whatever the fuck your name is, acting all high and mighty.

of course my country couldn't bomb the US, you just happen to have the biggest military force in the world. does that mean that you're better than me in any way?

Variable

yes, yes it does

But we do not have the Biggest military force in the world.  Saddam did, but we waxes his ass.  I believe china holds that title now.  Why dont you try actually knowing what you're talking about before you try to comment on it dumb ass.

and I wasnt even trying to act high and mighty.  I even said I knew  you were joking, then implied that I was joking back.  So way to be hypocritical on taking a simple , stupid comment seriously.

devilinside

Quote from: theis on Aug 10, 2007, 09:56 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Aug 10, 2007, 05:53 PM
Quote from: theis on Aug 10, 2007, 05:46 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Aug 10, 2007, 04:26 PM
fuck america. bomb it all to hell.

::) ::) ::)

you're not even american. fuckin wannabe.

i am a wannabe because i think your comment was fucking naive and idiotic? okay then. and don't judge an entire fucking country.

Quote from: aenemic on Aug 10, 2007, 09:47 PM

what are you, 10 or something?

GROW THE FUCK UP.

:)

Variable

ven
Quote from: Law on Aug 12, 2007, 12:38 PM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 12, 2007, 06:16 AM
yes, yes it does

Classic V.
I dont even know what you are trying to communicate anymore.  But either way, joking or not.  You still have no idea what you are talking about

yoda on mars

damn you americans...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

How do you not know what Agent Orange is?

ToneDef

I'm Agent Orange.

yoda on mars

Mazzy

Jerry_Curls

^ SKINNY JEEEAANNNSS!!!

This is basically what I do everyday; get in this van, we roll some blunts, smoke da herbals, drink da liquor, and relax

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

law

Nice pictures Maz ;) and Jerry, you are one cool mother fucker. And also drinking JD like that? Insanity.

Fonz:

Sorry for the blurriness, my Dad must have been excited in the restaurant.

Quote from: Variable on Aug 12, 2007, 04:42 PM
ven
Quote from: Law on Aug 12, 2007, 12:38 PM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 12, 2007, 06:16 AM
yes, yes it does

Classic V.
I dont even know what you are trying to communicate anymore.  But either way, joking or not.  You still have no idea what you are talking about

Well I was kind of applauding you, in a funny way. But try to type a little clearer.

defskull

I really like your hair color Mariam.

Variable

Quote from: yoda on mars on Aug 12, 2007, 08:26 PM

damn you americans...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange
so its the US fault that the viet cong were trying to take over a group of people who did not want to be controlled by communism?  You know people bitch when we do nothing IE Rwanda or Darfur , but bitch when we do something.  War is ugly and fucked up with casualties on both sides.  Or have people forgotten that americans bleed, and morn their loved ones who die?  and we have not waged the full potential of what we could do for a very long time, including vietnam.  So stop bitching.