Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoda on mars

robert plant? where do see them?

EDIT: ok, I see. but these are oooooooold Plant pics.

btw, have you ever read THE HAMMER OF GODS Theis?

HAHAHAHA... lol@halfin's comment:

Quote"Jimmy's a hero and a friend of mine and Robert Plant isn't.

The less said the better. Robert can be very nice when he wants to. Unfortunately that's not very often. "

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

yoda on mars

I think I'm gonna leave the board...

Variable

did you say that so that people would beg you to stay?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

jv_

Variable

Mazzy

i wish i had enough energy to laugh at that. because i want to laugh, because it is funny, and it is fantastic because people not only make jokes about my physical appearance in real life but also on the internet. i can hardly summon up the strength to order a cup of coffee but i thought i would be able to laugh at such an expressive post.

i want to laugh but i'm blank. i have had a reckoning: i have looked into the cracked mirror, and no longer know what my admirable qualities are. i never did know but now i know that they were never apparent because i never had them to begin with.

so next time you do post something like this i must summon up the energy, the pure force of will, to laugh along with everybody else who will most certainly laugh at the most cleverest post you have made. at my expense. thank you jv, i've had such a fantastic day today. thank you for making it that much better. but that's what you do, isn't it? it's just a shame no one thanks you enough for it.

theis

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

bebo

yoda on mars

this board is all about

_______^________
booze and drugs |
________________|

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

bebo

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

defskull

alvarezbassist17

me kickin it with my new guitar

Brooke Anne Velasquez

the transparent blue looks alot better on the Pro models plus you get an ebony fingerboard Rosewood sucks and that's ok cause your a waste of sound waves anyway so go pick your nose with your big toe. peace, you're out.

Variable

Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 20, 2007, 09:58 AM
i wish i had enough energy to laugh at that. because i want to laugh, because it is funny, and it is fantastic because people not only make jokes about my physical appearance in real life but also on the internet. i can hardly summon up the strength to order a cup of coffee but i thought i would be able to laugh at such an expressive post.

i want to laugh but i'm blank. i have had a reckoning: i have looked into the cracked mirror, and no longer know what my admirable qualities are. i never did know but now i know that they were never apparent because i never had them to begin with.

so next time you do post something like this i must summon up the energy, the pure force of will, to laugh along with everybody else who will most certainly laugh at the most cleverest post you have made. at my expense. thank you jv, i've had such a fantastic day today. thank you for making it that much better. but that's what you do, isn't it? it's just a shame no one thanks you enough for it.
dam mazzy.  Its ok.  I would have thought you were more thick skinned than that.  What fun is life anyways if you cant make fun of yourself every now and then?  Ok so one guy made fun of one pic of you, now counter that with every post where guys have said they thought you looked hot (and I have seen a lot of those) and I still think you are on top here.  Just chill out girl.  No reason to get upset over something so stupid.  Next time just tell him " nice find, too bad you still want to eat my snatch"