that looks like a sage blessing device like in grandma's boy

Fireal1222

no. that looks like a crack stem

are you smoking crack theis?

lol. im guessing its a bong header or a one hitter

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

alvarezbassist17

it looks like a chillum wrapped in something.  i am bewildered, and i kinda want one.

theis

haha it's just a regular joint...

with hash.. dunno if there's a difference between hash and pot  :o

but the fucker got big. i was blazed for about 3 hours.

it's certainly not crack. i wouldn't smoke that shit.

ToneDef

Hey, don't be hating on crack. I smoke that shit all the time. In fact I'm doing it right now.

mrs_swa

there is a slight difference.....hashish (hăsh'ēsh, –ĭsh) , resin extracted from the flower clusters and top leaves of the hemp plant, Cannabis sativa, and C. indica. Hashish, called charas in India, is the most potent grade of cannabis and is obtained from cultivated plants grown in hot, moist climates. Marijuana, a cheaper and less potent substance, is usually obtained from the cut tops of plants grown in cooler climates.
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Fireal1222

there is a huge difference

hash is basically tons of thc trichomes crammed into a dark ball. you gotta make it through a fairly difficult process. so i just buy it from time to time

my friend nick had some bubble hash. this was about a month ago. anyway. we smoked it at about 4am. and i remember just sitting there in his room and staring at his dresser. for like 10 minutes.. i was really really zoned out. and almost uncomfortably high.

it was only off about 3 hits of it as well. it was so strong. it felt like it coated your lungs in crystals

anyway. if u can get some legit hash, fucking get it. make sure its hash though, if its hash it will bubble when you hold a lighter  flame on it..

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

alvarezbassist17

i love love love love hash mmm

especially the afghan kind.  the only thing hash has in common with weed is that you smoke it and it has thc.  otherwise it's completely different look-wise.

samson simpson

real delicous hash is hard to come by here. have to get in with the wrong people.lol
i had the best mind chocolate in the world in holland  though.
sputnick 2.0 had a shitload of fucking opium in it.

lets make this the mind chocolate thread.

ToneDef

My friend has a delivery of squidgy at his place. I'll probably pick up an ounce of that shit. The last time I had some Gold Seal off of him it was fucking tasty. This shit was like plasticine and didn't need burning.. Just rolled out and placed in a jigga ready for smoking. A very mellow high beginning from the stomach. Very nice.

Martin

A couple of weeks ago.

yoda on mars

HA! Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

theis

pfft, nsfw... shooow it.

:D

Gaz

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

ToneDef

Am I the only one who'd rather not see that shit?

Jerry_Curls

It's just her underwear. She's in a band so I don't want her to be all shown and shit.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Crazylegs

That doesn't make any sense. I'm in a band so please don't show pictures of my panties.