Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Think whatever you want,point is,dslrs are more professional and can exceed what any point and shoot can do. If point and shoots were better,you would see professionals using them. Yeah they are ok for beginners,but if you're wanting to make money doing it you have to up it a little. I mean,look at my moon picture...you really think you could do that with a pas? You just can't get the same results,sorry. I loved my sony,it also had burts,and 12x zoom,but it also had a delay between the pictures. The speed of this one is amazing. And doing the kind of work I do you nee that. Battery life is another issue... this camera I can use 2 lithium batteries that last forever on shoots. I also need better flash,one I can attatch and light up the room with. As far as the lenses,whatever. The work I do pays for them,so its cool. I can tell you Dslrs far outlive pas's.  Pas's are good for beginners or for hobby,but won't cut it in the professional world. And 10mp does make a difference when you have a client wanting to print a huge picture.  /

And this is a canon rebel xti. it cost $600,and that's base. When you get into accesories that's where it gets pricey. But I am in love with this machine.

whodunit?

I live near the place shown in the pic.

13hourstoparadise

Variable

whodunit?

Variable

good times.  It looks a lot like the area of florida I lived in for a while

whodunit?

Quote from: Variable on Mar 19, 2008, 02:31 AM
good times.  It looks a lot like the area of florida I lived in for a while

haha, that's nice. but this pic was taken in summer and now the place is totally covered with snow so it doesn't look that nice at all  :)

Variable

yeah Florida definitely does not get snow.  I like places that make transformations like that though.  How is the water temp in the summer?

whodunit?

Quote from: Variable on Mar 19, 2008, 11:35 AM
yeah Florida definitely does not get snow.  I like places that make transformations like that though.  How is the water temp in the summer?

its quite cold. never more than 15-16 degrees Celsius. I believe in Florida its about 30 or even more...

theis

whodunit?

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 19, 2008, 11:18 PM
fuck snow

sure thing bro. but it's unbelievably snowy now, here where I live. Yesterday it was about 10 degrees Celsius, and today it's almost -5 degrees! ridiculous!

but the atmosphere was great to listen to Gorgoroth. The place where I work is about 35 km from the place where I live and I had to travel through the forest and the forest in winter is just amazingly beautiful and gloomy! Yes!

Jacob

fuck snow

yeah, by now I can agree with that. it started snowing here again a couple days ago and now everything is covered in white and it's freezing outside.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

TheWatcher

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 15, 2008, 03:01 PM
Soo...I guess I make funny faces when I do pictures.

SOOOOO HOT

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: whodunit? on Mar 19, 2008, 11:23 PM
fuck snow

sure thing bro. but it's unbelievably snowy now, here where I live. Yesterday it was about 10 degrees Celsius, and today it's almost -5 degrees! ridiculous!

but the atmosphere was great to listen to Gorgoroth. The place where I work is about 35 km from the place where I live and I had to travel through the forest and the forest in winter is just amazingly beautiful and gloomy! Yes!

Lol i do that too except I throw some Xasthur on my ipod and take walks when it snows.  Now that we'll get nicer weather I won't listen to as much of the atmospheric bm.

devilinside

Fireal1222

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 24, 2008, 10:44 AM

holy fuck thats one of the best cat pictures ive ever seen

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

tarkil

I know I know....  8)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

yeah and quite useful at that