Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Quote from: mrs_swa on Apr 14, 2008, 03:13 PM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Apr 14, 2008, 02:49 PM
im sure the lead singer of blue october got his start on american idol. lmao

No one.... no one in the history of American Idol has the talent that Justin does.   IMO.   And on that sidenote... I don't get exactly why it's so funny about where people get their starts...   I mean.. Justin Timblerlake was in the Mickey Mouse Club for fucks sake.       Id rather say..  " I won American Idol"  than.. " I was a Mouseketeer"  lolz.

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

mrs_swa

don't you find that a good ol' flip off says all you need to say to people sometimes?

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

samson simpson

well if youre flipping them off youre really not "saying" anything

devilinside

Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 14, 2008, 04:19 PM

No one.... no one in the history of American Idol has the talent that Justin does.   IMO.   And on that sidenote... I don't get exactly why it's so funny about where people get their starts...   I mean.. Justin Timblerlake was in the Mickey Mouse Club for fucks sake.       Id rather say..  " I won American Idol"  than.. " I was a Mouseketeer"  lolz.

Sorry I hit modify on your post when I meant to hit quote.

American Idol or Mickey Mouse Club,one isn't better than the other. I think I have more respect for bands/people that got discovered rather than people getting on said tv shows saying "ZOMG LOOK AT ME!!!!!" then boo hoo crying when some fuck like Simon says you aren't good enough. All the great bands/people of the past made it without those gay ass shows.

Chino wouldn't have made it through the tryouts.

;D

Fireal1222

lol i kid. i kid

but i do hate american idol

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

13hourstoparadise

I feel like such a bloody wanker taking a picture of myself, but it's for a hot woman who wants to see more of me until she moves to where I'm at...

White Pwny

And she's on SL??   ???

Yer cute.

13hourstoparadise

White Pwny

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Apr 15, 2008, 01:07 AM
Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 15, 2008, 01:07 AM
And she's on SL?!     ???

Yeah, you!

=o)  Shhhhhhhh.. that was supposed to be on the DL.

13hourstoparadise

Heehe, my bad...

Some girl I met once but have been speaklng with for about nine months wants to get married, she is just so fucking cool, hot, just perfect for me... She wanted some pictures outside of myspace, so I thought I would share on here so everyone can tell me how much a tool I am.

mrs_swa

You are not a tool.  That pic is pure hotness ;)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

White Pwny

Well if ya wanted to hear whatta tool ya are... ya came to the right place!    ;) ;D

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 14, 2008, 05:41 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 14, 2008, 04:19 PM

No one.... no one in the history of American Idol has the talent that Justin does.   IMO.   And on that sidenote... I don't get exactly why it's so funny about where people get their starts...   I mean.. Justin Timblerlake was in the Mickey Mouse Club for fucks sake.       Id rather say..  " I won American Idol"  than.. " I was a Mouseketeer"  lolz.

Sorry I hit modify on your post when I meant to hit quote.

American Idol or Mickey Mouse Club,one isn't better than the other. I think I have more respect for bands/people that got discovered rather than people getting on said tv shows saying "ZOMG LOOK AT ME!!!!!" then boo hoo crying when some fuck like Simon says you aren't good enough. All the great bands/people of the past made it without those gay ass shows.

Chino wouldn't have made it through the tryouts.

;D
EXACTLY!   And I was being serious about despising American idol.

and sinner.  Saying someone had the most talent on American idol really isnt saying all that much.

White Pwny

That isn't what I said, Trey.   I said that Justin.... ie.. Lead singer for Blue October has more talent than anyone EVAR in the history of American Idol.   

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 15, 2008, 12:42 PM
That isn't what I said, Trey.   I said that Justin.... ie.. Lead singer for Blue October has more talent than anyone EVAR in the history of American Idol.  

sorry, misread. 

But the blue October getting their start on american idol comment was really funny

Fireal1222

Quote from: Variable on Apr 16, 2008, 02:03 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 15, 2008, 12:42 PM
That isn't what I said, Trey.   I said that Justin.... ie.. Lead singer for Blue October has more talent than anyone EVAR in the history of American Idol.   

sorry, misread. 

But the blue October getting their start on american idol comment was really funny

lol i bet he did..   they are just a pop band.. so why not?

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Crazylegs

Nice ones tarkil.

wither-I

a few recents;

paddies day

me and nert

rockin my team garb!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Jacob

which of them did you fuck? :)