..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

theis

holy shit, man.

beautiful.

was it made in one session?

devilinside

If thats a REAL tattoo,then whoever did it did a fabulous job.

Variable

yeah actually they really did.  Thats probably the first deftones tattoo posted here that I wont make fun of

deftonekid

devilinside

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on May 14, 2008, 08:32 PM
Quote from: deftonekid on May 14, 2008, 07:51 PM
Quote from: devilinside on May 14, 2008, 01:03 AM
You look like one of the back street boys!
Quote from: ImperfectCircle on May 14, 2008, 01:30 AM
haha ouch
:(

No offense dude lol

I SWEAR i'm not meaning it in a mean or offensive way,I just keep seeing resemblances in people.

:(

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on May 14, 2008, 10:51 AM
holy shit, man.

beautiful.

Thanks man. I kind of wanted it to be beautiful and brootal at the same time. Just like the deftones are!! And yeah, one session. 3 hours long. But he's  gonna give me another session o finish some shading on the left side of the skull to make it match the right. We were running out of time [the chop closed at 10 and we were there till like 10:15. oopsss]
Quote from: devilinside on May 14, 2008, 12:02 PM

Of course its real sweetie. Yeah, the guy's name is Kider [keeder] and hes an amazing artist. His has done my bro and some of his friends and they are all amazing. He even hooked me up with getting the tattoo for $180. w00t!
Quote from: Variable on May 14, 2008, 01:13 PM
yeah actually they really did.  Thats probably the first deftones tattoo posted here that I wont make fun of

Thanks man! Went through lots of pain for it, but it was worth it.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

devilinside

You got very lucky. It's hard to find really good artists nowdays,and for that price!!!
As I've said about tattoo's before,I'm not a fan of color,but that is just perfect. And remember to use sunblock when you get in the sun so it doesn't fade.

Jerry_Curls

Yeah man I was walking around with cut offs yesterday and the sun was burning it! WTF!!! But I always wear long sleeve tees so it will always be covered
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

theis

180$!!!??? wow, that's awesome.

where's his shop located? since i'm coming to LA it would be sweet to know ;)

defskull

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ToneDef

Haha, shut up man. Mine is teh pwn.

Jerry, I was kinda shocked when I saw you got that. I don't know why really. I knew you were a fan, I just didn't realise you were that much. It's a great tat though. Look after it man.

whodunit?

Variable

Quote from: ToneDef on May 16, 2008, 08:50 AM

Jerry, I was kinda shocked when I saw you got that. I don't know why really. I knew you were a fan, I just didn't realise you were that much. It's a great tat though. Look after it man.
dude,  I didnt even know you had that tattoo till right now.......That is pretty defmoto right there

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: ToneDef on May 16, 2008, 08:50 AM

Yeah man. Been a fan since I was in 4th grade..soooo like 1997? Yeah sounds about right.

Heres me doing what I like to do!

haha every picture of mine is a variation of this same pose but with a different drink. WHOOPS.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

indychinoluv

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on May 14, 2008, 09:40 PM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on May 14, 2008, 10:51 AM
holy shit, man.

beautiful.

Thanks man. I kind of wanted it to be beautiful and brootal at the same time. Just like the deftones are!! And yeah, one session. 3 hours long. But he's  gonna give me another session o finish some shading on the left side of the skull to make it match the right. We were running out of time [the chop closed at 10 and we were there till like 10:15. oopsss]
Quote from: devilinside on May 14, 2008, 12:02 PM

Of course its real sweetie. Yeah, the guy's name is Kider [keeder] and hes an amazing artist. His has done my bro and some of his friends and they are all amazing. He even hooked me up with getting the tattoo for $180. w00t!

Thanks man! Went through lots of pain for it, but it was worth it.

Very very nice. Lucky they didn't go more up the shoulder or you would have really felt it. Thats some fast ass work for 3 hours.

Itchy yet?