Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jun 04, 2008, 08:24 AM
^ that happened yesterday.

insane. but seriously, that picture is awesome.
where?

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devilinside

Oldnewtype

stole this from the news and made it my band logo

theis

Fireal1222

i wonder who in the news room got the bong for the picture

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

at the top of the page. did that guy shit himself. that is really gross looking

and how did a car hit all those bikers by accident? or was it on purpose

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

mrs_swa

A car driven by an alleged drunken driver plowed into a bicycle race along a highway near the U.S.-Mexico border Sunday, killing one cyclist and injuring 10 others.

Juan Campos was apparently drunk and had fallen asleep at the wheel before crashing into the race in Monterrey, Mexico, police investigator Jose Alfredo Rodriguez said.

A photograph taken by a city official shows the horrifying moment of impact. The force of the collision sent bicyclists and equipment high into the air and Matamoros newspaper El Mañana described children crying, women shouting for help and men trying to lynch Campos before police arrived to arrest him.

Killed in the crash was Alejandro Alvarez, 37, of Monterrey.

Campos told police he was an American citizen from Brownsville, Texas. The U.S. consulate could not immediately confirm that.

"We are looking into the incident in terms of whether American citizens were involved,'' consulate spokesman Todd Huizinga told the Associated Press.

The crash happened 15 minutes into the race along a highway between Playa Bagdad and Matamoros, authorities said.

A total of 452 cyclists were participating in the 21-mile race, which was canceled after the incident.

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

whodunit?

theis

yup.

still, pretty lucky that only person died.

bright lights, big city

yeah but still. is it normal for me to get arroused by seeing that picture?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Fireal1222

Quote from: mrs_swa on Jun 04, 2008, 07:47 PM
A car driven by an alleged drunken driver plowed into a bicycle race along a highway near the U.S.-Mexico border Sunday, killing one cyclist and injuring 10 others.

Juan Campos was apparently drunk and had fallen asleep at the wheel before crashing into the race in Monterrey, Mexico, police investigator Jose Alfredo Rodriguez said.

A photograph taken by a city official shows the horrifying moment of impact. The force of the collision sent bicyclists and equipment high into the air and Matamoros newspaper El Mañana described children crying, women shouting for help and men trying to lynch Campos before police arrived to arrest him.

Killed in the crash was Alejandro Alvarez, 37, of Monterrey.

Campos told police he was an American citizen from Brownsville, Texas. The U.S. consulate could not immediately confirm that.

"We are looking into the incident in terms of whether American citizens were involved,'' consulate spokesman Todd Huizinga told the Associated Press.

The crash happened 15 minutes into the race along a highway between Playa Bagdad and Matamoros, authorities said.

A total of 452 cyclists were participating in the 21-mile race, which was canceled after the incident.

you should have ended that with... this is mrs. swa reporting for eyewitness news. back to you tom

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 04, 2008, 09:08 PM
is it normal for me to get arroused by seeing that picture?

haha. glad i'm not the only one.

i know it's tragic, but that pic is too awesome.

Fireal1222

u guys are braindead.

if you were there. and actually saw just how brutal that was. you'd be sick

but i guess the picture is pretty nuts

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

theis

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jun 04, 2008, 09:11 PM

of course.

Variable

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jun 04, 2008, 09:11 PM
u guys are braindead.

but i guess the picture is pretty nuts
what?  you think none of us have ever seen carnage before? 

I think if I was there I would be more amazed that 1: only one person was killed
                                                                                          2: no one beat the shit out of the guy driving.

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Jun 06, 2008, 07:48 AM
                                                                                          2: no one beat the shit out of the guy driving.

If I'm ever involved in an accident like that (in the "victim" position), and get off without damage, I will fucking nail the guy down, for the sake of teaching him a lesson he'll never forget...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

dude if a friend or family member of mine was one of those people.  Shit or really if I just witnessed it.  I would probably murder that fucker right there on the street.  And im pretty sure I would walk away without anyone saying shit.

tarkil

Yup, I really feel you on that, and even though I'm fucking avoiding fights and stuff like that, cause it's 99.9% stupid, I'd definitely smash anyone doing this kind of stuff....

Variable

yeah fights are stupid.  But sometimes for the sake of progression and natural order, people need to die.

tarkil

Or need to be taught some lessons they won't forget...