Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

It will teach kids to be more careful when acting like fools.

downtownpony

at least its the old school Britney.

Variable

I'm not actually sure that is better.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 12:58 AM

Eeh..not really. They think they have privacy when in reality we parents are lurking,waiting for that unsuspecting moment. Aah....if wonderful.

downtownpony

I remember thinking she was really hot when she came out. Now I think she is white trash. Id still hit it even though shes got herpes, id wear a rubber.
As for spiders, I dont have a problem with them, cuz they kill alot of bugs that a hate more than them.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 08, 2008, 02:02 AM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 12:58 AM

Eeh..not really. They think they have privacy when in reality we parents are lurking,waiting for that unsuspecting moment. Aah....if wonderful.
I never got caught doing stupid shit.  I was super careful and paranoid.

Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 08, 2008, 02:07 AM
I remember thinking she was really hot when she came out. Now I think she is white trash. Id still hit it even though shes got herpes, id wear a rubber.
As for spiders, I dont have a problem with them, cuz they kill alot of bugs that a hate more than them.
Herpes is actually one of the STDs that you can get through a condom

devilinside

I got caught in one of my pageant dresses acting like a princess and giving a speech by my mom and brother. el oh el

downtownpony

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 08, 2008, 02:19 AM
I got caught in one of my pageant dresses acting like a princess and giving a speech by my mom and brother. el oh el
ha.  I got busted by a friends mom.  We made a Puff daddy and Ma$e music video.  He left it laying around and she watched it. BLAST!

But even like when we got older and my friends were getting busted jerking off and fucking and shit like that.  Or with drugs.  I never got caught

devilinside

GODDAMIT! He got to Wilmer,Josh,Justin and Jared!

Variable

Fuck.  He got me with Jessica Biel

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 02:25 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Oct 08, 2008, 02:19 AM
ha.  I got busted by a friends mom.  We made a Puff daddy and Ma$e music video.  He left it laying around and she watched it. BLAST!

But even like when we got older and my friends were getting busted jerking off and fucking and shit like that.  Or with drugs.  I never got caught

One night in high school I was living with my mom my senior year,and I had smoked a HUGE blunt,and was soo terribly high. I had smoked many times before...but I walked in,laughed,and my mom asked if I was high and I said YEAH. I couldn't hide it!  She wasn't mad long. (my dad and brother smoke regularly)

But never got busted for anything else. I was pretty careful. I did some crazy ass shit,and I'm soooo grateful I never got caught.

Variable

Yeah, I can't believe I never got caught.  My parents did live pretty sheltered lives though.

I guess I did get caught kicking down my door.  I would sneak out and meet up with this chick in a mesa like a 30 min walk away.  she would bring a blanket and we would....do what kids do.  Well I didn't have a key.  Or I didn't bring it, I dont know.  But I got locked out because my moms BF woke up and locked all the doors.  So I slept outside and waited for them to leave.  Then when I couldn't find a way in, I kicked down the side door to the garage and got into my house. 
The thing that fucked me was that the whole door frame came in.  So I tried to piece it back together.  It stayed unnoticed for a few months.  Then my parents assumed someone tried breaking in.  but I dont this bitch what really happened.  Then she ratted me out.  Even though I denied it to the end.  Good think I shot her in the face with a CO2 powered BB gun. 

downtownpony

Variable

White Pwny

lolz..    the bb gun to the face maybe?
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

mrs_swa

...how romantic    ::)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 02:10 AM
Herpes is actually one of the STDs that you can get through a condom

?? 
And how is that ?

Am not denying, just curious...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

downtownpony

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...