Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtownpony

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 08, 2008, 03:37 AM
Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 08, 2008, 03:36 AM
Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 08, 2008, 03:09 AM
lolz..    the bb gun to the face maybe?

Great minds think alike........
We are soul mates.... When I was like 11 yrs old my brother just got a rifle bb gun for christmas, and the next morning he put it right up to my cheek and shot me. It was in there for  a couple months before it got in fected, then we had it removed. The surgery hurt alot more than the shot though. But now I have an awesome scar that makes me look dangerous.

White Pwny

Awwww soul mates.     

So how old is my soul mate? 
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

downtownpony

old enough. ;).  22.

White Pwny

I'm pretty sure you weren't thinking of finding your soulmate at 22... and her being 33!    ;D

downtownpony

ahhh come on. Dont u see it. Us walking on a beach holding hands all toes in the sand. 33 is only 11 yrs more. Is it that much of an issue for u?

White Pwny

There aren't any real beaches in Illinois. ???

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 08, 2008, 03:09 AM
lolz..    the bb gun to the face maybe?
dude, she lived.  She was a pretty big tom boy - tough girl anyways.  Got thrown out of the same military school as me for throwing some chicks lap top out a 4th floor window.
Quote from: mrs_swa on Oct 08, 2008, 03:10 AM
...how romantic    ::)
lol, I wasn't trying to be romntic.  That can - a lot of the time does , involve knives though
Quote from: tarkil on Oct 08, 2008, 03:31 AM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 02:10 AM
Herpes is actually one of the STDs that you can get through a condom

?? 
And how is that ?

Am not denying, just curious...
I dont know the exact science behind it.  I just know its true.  Ill see if I can look it up

Variable

Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 08, 2008, 04:57 AM
ahhh come on. Dont u see it. Us walking on a beach holding hands all toes in the sand. 33 is only 10 yrs more. Is it that much of an issue for u?
Lets see here * pulls out calculator * 33-22 = ......11.  *clears calculator* 33-22 =........11?????  * clears calculator again* 33-23 =.....10.  Hmmmmm you know, they say that 10s are the easiest intervals to do math in.....you're an idiot.

But sir.  Sinner is an uptown girl.  She doesn't mess with the downtown riff raff like yourself.  The ladies on this board might like flirting with the boys for fun.  But when it comes down to it, they know where the man is.  And you are not he. 

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 05:06 AM
But when it comes down to it, they know where the man is.  And you are not he. 

So, yer like the SL pimp?   

Variable

Na, because I don't slap my ladies.  Or try to control them.  I let them do their own thing , because I know where they will end up in the end.  Im more like the SL James Bond. 

White Pwny

Ohhhhh I get it.  So all us females will end up with you?

Variable

eventually.  Its just a matter of how much national security I have to compromise to get there.

White Pwny

Variable

she said boy.  I believe she was talking to you, downtown

downtownpony

ahhh come on. Dont u see it. Us walking on a beach holding hands all toes in the sand. 33 is only 10 yrs more. Is it that much of an issue for u?
Lets see here * pulls out calculator * 33-22 = ......11.  *clears calculator* 33-22 =........11?????  * clears calculator again* 33-23 =.....10.  Hmmmmm you know, they say that 10s are the easiest intervals to do math in.....you're an idiot.

But sir.  Sinner is an uptown girl.  She doesn't mess with the downtown riff raff like yourself.  The ladies on this board might like flirting with the boys for fun.  But when it comes down to it, they know where the man is.  And you are not he. 

I think u misread my post man. Its cool I'll let it slide though. And Dude ur in the navy. Do I really have to say anything else?

White Pwny

Variable

Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 08, 2008, 05:23 AM

I think u misread my post man. Its cool I'll let it slide though. And Dude ur in the navy. Do I really have to say anything else?
so I misread that you said you are 22.  and that she is 33.  and that you said 22 and 33 are only 10 years apart?

And ok.  You want to make Navy jokes?  I tell you what.  You post a pic of you at your job, and ill post a pic of me at mine.  Then we will see who is talking shit?  sound fair?

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 05:03 AM
I dont know the exact science behind it.  I just know its true.  Ill see if I can look it up

Well, I know it can get transferred by kissing, etc. but if there's no "flesh to flesh" contact, just some banging / blowjob with a condom, I would find it difficult for it to be transmitted... To my mind's logic at least...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

downtownpony

Anyone can join the navy. Only few can sell computers and shit at Best Buy. Besides man why u tryin to fight what me and white pwny have goin? Its in the stars.

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 08, 2008, 05:31 AM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 05:03 AM

Well, I know it can get transferred by kissing, etc. but if there's no "flesh to flesh" contact, just some banging / blowjob with a condom, I would find it difficult for it to be transmitted... To my mind's logic at least...
right.  I have a feeling that it is because herpes doesnt always just happen on the penis.  Like it can spread around a bit and probably infect the pubic areas.  But I have heard that dome STDs are smaller than the pores in condoms.  So who knows