Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 05:29 AM
so I misread that you said you are 22.  and that she is 33.  and that you said 22 and 33 are only 10 years apart?

I like the fact that he edited his post, that it's blatantly obvious, and that he'll try to cover it anyway, just in case we didn't see....

In the end though, you're still the one getting buttfucked in submarines though, he's right....    ;D

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

White Pwny

What is your sign?    Ill google the zodiac make up, it won't lie to me.      haha. :)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 05:35 AM
right.  I have a feeling that it is because herpes doesnt always just happen on the penis.  Like it can spread around a bit and probably infect the pubic areas.  But I have heard that dome STDs are smaller than the pores in condoms.  So who knows

Maybe the public area explanation, yes... Cause I think condoms pores are reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally small. But who knows yes... I wish I had time / wasn't lazy enough to look that up somewhere. I may do it later... Maybe...

downtownpony

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 08, 2008, 05:37 AM
What is your sign?    Ill google the zodiac make up, it won't lie to me.      haha. :)
pisces.

White Pwny

Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 08, 2008, 05:40 AM
pisces.
From this site:   http://www.dressking.com/horoscope/Pisces-Cancer.htm
This is tied with Scorpio as the number one soulmate match for you. A Pisces boy can be your true soulmate in every way. He is an strongly passionate person who lives in a world of feelings, much like you. A Pisces boy will provide you with the lavish emotional warmth that you are looking for in a partnership. His affection and passion for you will make you feel completely special and adored. This is a perfect fit between two very deep-feeling signs. A real soulmate love match.

hhaha.. too funny.

downtownpony

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 08, 2008, 05:43 AM
Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 08, 2008, 05:40 AM
pisces.
From this site:   http://www.dressking.com/horoscope/Pisces-Cancer.htm
This is tied with Scorpio as the number one soulmate match for you. A Pisces boy can be your true soulmate in every way. He is an strongly passionate person who lives in a world of feelings, much like you. A Pisces boy will provide you with the lavish emotional warmth that you are looking for in a partnership. His affection and passion for you will make you feel completely special and adored. This is a perfect fit between two very deep-feeling signs. A real soulmate love match.

Damn it really doesnt lie.

hhaha.. too funny.

Variable

Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 08, 2008, 05:33 AM
Anyone can join the navy. Only few can sell computers and shit at Best Buy. Besides man why u tryin to fight what me and white pwny have goin? Its in the stars.
so.  This is you at work.

and this is me at work

oh, I guess you didn't know in the two days that you have been here that I am officially in the navy.  But I work exclusively with the marine corps as a combat medic.

and while its not true that anyone can join the Navy.  A lot do.  And a lot of retards do at that.  However my job does tend to be on the more challenging side of the house.  But the other thing to consider, is that not everybody does join the Navy.  Not everyone volunteers to do the kinds of things, that I volunteer to do.  I'm sure that there is some kind of thread from a plasma screen falling on your head where you work.  But to compare the two is silly.  

and im not trying to fight anything with you and sinner.  I think she actually is the one that told you no.  

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 08, 2008, 05:35 AM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 05:29 AM
so I misread that you said you are 22.  and that she is 33.  and that you said 22 and 33 are only 10 years apart?

I like the fact that he edited his post, that it's blatantly obvious, and that he'll try to cover it anyway, just in case we didn't see....

In the end though, you're still the one getting buttfucked in submarines though, he's right....    ;D
you know just as well as anyone that im not blue side navy.  and you REALLY know better than anyone that I do the buttfucking, not the one getting buttfucked

White Pwny

awwww Trey Trey.  You look so badass with that big gun.  =o)

Variable

you should see me with my little gun ;)

White Pwny

Speaking of little gun.   You have a picture to post!   

Variable

yeah yeah, after the gym

downtownpony

Im not gonna hate on the fact that u give aid to those in need. But I do think that the fighting going on now isnt for the benefit of the American people. Best Buy is just a job to have to pay for school.

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 05:51 AM
you know just as well as anyone that im not blue side navy

Of course I know but I find it funnier that way.... ;)

Jerry_Curls

I love Tower of Terror!

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 08, 2008, 06:03 AM
Im not gonna hate on the fact that u give aid to those in need. But I do think that the fighting going on now isnt for the benefit of the American people. Best Buy is just a job to have to pay for school.
of course not.  Its for the American empire.

What are you going to school for?
Quote from: tarkil on Oct 08, 2008, 06:31 AM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 08, 2008, 05:51 AM
you know just as well as anyone that im not blue side navy

Of course I know but I find it funnier that way.... ;)
It does make for a better joke

13hourstoparadise

Hahahaha, great picture, still able to keep a pose on a rollercoaster, nice work.

Variable

I think jerry is the guy on the far right.  And that is his BF holding the pose?

devilinside

Haha...that pic is HELL-AIR-E-US! I like the dude beside you!

ToneDef

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Oct 08, 2008, 06:37 AM
I love Tower of Terror!

Haha, Tower Of Terror is the shit.

I probably got a few pics of the times I been on that muh-fucker.