Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Oct 21, 2008, 12:45 AM
pffff..

TITS = KITCHEN!

Orly? In that case

BALLS=WORK....and you fail to do that so I guess you don't have any??

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 21, 2008, 12:26 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 18, 2008, 04:44 AM
i know, right?  god bless the superiority that comes with having a wiener.

BUWAHAHAH! YEAH RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

You are in no way superior to me....FACT!

I'm pretty sure you're all clingy around your girlfriend talkin in sweet little voices and giving Eskimo kisses,then have to come on here and act all bad ass like you have balls.

it's a fucking message board.  god, take it a little more seriously, ms. 13 ppd.

devilinside

That's average....I don't post every day....stalker.

alvarezbassist17

tarkil

I'm pretty sure you're all clingy around your girlfriend talkin in sweet little voices and giving Eskimo kisses,then have to come on here and act all bad ass like you have balls.

Whereas I'm pretty sure you're as serious and not funny in real life as in here......... FAIL !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

alvarezbassist17

haha thank you tarkil, i should've thought to express myself in lolcat form.  brilliant.

lostpilot

devilinside

Aww....look at the two little boys ganging up on a girl! How CUTE!

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 21, 2008, 02:52 AM
stfu noob

That's funny right there....really...you used a lot of your brain for that one...kudos!

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 21, 2008, 03:46 AM

Whereas I'm pretty sure you're as serious and not funny in real life as in here......... FAIL !

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/animals/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

Oh,I'm not trying to be funny mister wanna be casanova. And I've met a few people off this board that think I'm pretty awshum...IN REAL LIFE!

theis

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahaha!!! tarkil got pwned by a lolcat.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 21, 2008, 12:11 PM
Aww....look at the two little boys ganging up on a girl! How CUTE!

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 21, 2008, 02:52 AM
stfu noob

That's funny right there....really...you used a lot of your brain for that one...kudos!

listen here, turbo cunt, excuse me if i get tired with arguing about my faux internet persona with a person who says real life image is more important yet can't leave me to make jokes or leave this board for a matter of hours.  jesus doesn't read this forum, it's only the users, and who am i to want to impress a bunch of people that are never gonna have any bearing on REAL LIFE?  i'm not here to act tough, i'm here to make myself laugh, and i personally thought the responses you elicited from me were funny, unlike the complete lack of humor exhibited in yours.  you were just being a bitch, how is that gonna make me respect women any more anyways?

and don't hate on tarkil, he's got way more internet clout than you do, something that should only matter to someone like you. respect.

theis

someone like me?

since when did you become a douche?

and im not hating on tarkil, but that lolcat was great and spot on.

it seems like you're the one who takes the internet business too serious.

Jacob

apparantly some people think they can use the fact that they're an omgzopprezzed female to act like the assholes they accuse others of being.

devilinside, you told me all you wanted was to get along with people here and have fun. then can you please explain to me why YOU constantly jump people for all sorts of different reasons, none of them being personal attacks towards you?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Oct 21, 2008, 01:41 PM
someone like me?

since when did you become a douche?

and im not hating on tarkil, but that lolcat was great and spot on.

it seems like you're the one who takes the internet business too serious.

i wasn't ever talking to you, man.

she's the one who started throwing personal insults, i was just trying to make my comments all the more ridiculous so she might get the hint i was being facetious, but... nope, more insults.  sorry if i offended you, don't forget to put your camera on black and white tonight.

theis

ah okay my bad.

lol @ putting my cam on b&w. i didnt take the pic though. :)

devilinside

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 21, 2008, 01:44 PM
apparantly some people think they can use the fact that they're an omgzopprezzed female to act like the assholes they accuse others of being.

devilinside, you told me all you wanted was to get along with people here and have fun. then can you please explain to me why YOU constantly jump people for all sorts of different reasons, none of them being personal attacks towards you?
Where it ALLLL Began.....

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,7427.msg611809.html#msg611809

No,it's not ALL SORTS of reasons...it's all the male derogatory remarks made on this fucking board! Umm news flash! There ARE women on here,and do you hear us all talking shit about ya'll? No....you dont. The only time shit is said,which is by me,is when I feel what you have said is degrading to us females. I won't tolerate that shit. You dog on females,I will dog on your asses. Simple as that.

And examples?? Well look above you...calling me "turbo cunt"...did I in ANY way call him anything near that extreme? No,I didn't! Then this... http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,14793.msg612009.html#msg612009

Open your eye's and see that I'm not pulling shit out of my ass to argue about. I WILL be a bitch if you're gonna be a prick. So don't complain when I start on you when chances are you ignited the fire.

90% of you guys are fucking chauvinist....It's a shame good guys like Tuck aren't around anymore.

And whose hating on Tarkil? I'm just returning the LOLZ....just so happens mine is funnier.

lithium

come on alvarez some of your comments are uncalled for, dont be a douche.

💩

Jacob

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 21, 2008, 02:31 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Oct 21, 2008, 01:44 PM

Where it ALLLL Began.....

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,7427.msg611809.html#msg611809

No,it's not ALL SORTS of reasons...it's all the male derogatory remarks made on this fucking board! Umm news flash! There ARE women on here,and do you hear us all talking shit about ya'll? No....you dont. The only time shit is said,which is by me,is when I feel what you have said is degrading to us females. I won't tolerate that shit. You dog on females,I will dog on your asses. Simple as that.

And examples?? Well look above you...calling me "turbo cunt"...did I in ANY way call him anything near that extreme? No,I didn't! Then this... http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,14793.msg612009.html#msg612009

Open your eye's and see that I'm not pulling shit out of my ass to argue about. I WILL be a bitch if you're gonna be a prick. So don't complain when I start on you when chances are you ignited the fire.

90% of you guys are fucking chauvinist....It's a shame good guys like Tuck aren't around anymore.

And whose hating on Tarkil? I'm just returning the LOLZ....just so happens mine is funnier.

you don't know any of us personally and you have no idea how we treat women in real life. so what if someone makes a joke on here? I'm not defending people who make personall sexism jokes on you or any other females here, but using the word "bitch" in an obviously joking manner like alvarez did is no worse than to post an ugly picture of Pamela Anderson and making fun of her. actually, that shows way less class.

and again, l've never ever made a sexistic remark (unless it was an obvious joke) and yet you were a straight out bitch to me, totally uncalled for. you tried explaining it, but I never really understood what exactly was the problem since you ignored my last pm.

look, I'm pretty much a feminist myself (even though I absolutely hate that word) - I'm all for equal rights and proper treatment of both women and men. but I'm sick and tired of people looking for problems where there are none, and taking everything personal. this is a message board, there's always been sort of a harsh joking attitude here. somewhere the line has to be drawn, but that's when it comes to personal attacks. which so far, YOU are the one who have introduced.

I actually felt good getting an explanation from you and getting a chance to explain myself and I thought that maybe we had just misunderstood each other. but reading more of your posts I've simply come to the conclusion that you have a pretty bad attitude, you can't take jokes and you take every opportunity to call people names.

lithium

yeah well fuck you too nigger tits, go eat shit off a priest bloody dick after he buttfucks your mother. lol just kidding?
💩

devilinside

HAHA!! No,it doesn't. I was showing that these people you consider sex symbols don't really look like you think they do all the time. Oh...and I have a LOT of class.

And I call ya'll a lot of names huh?  Harsh one too....(show me where and when)

Question...why would you treat women any different online than you would in real life? Just curious? Cause you think you can get away with more? Cause if you were to call a woman a "turbo cunt" in real life,I can almost promise you she'd knock the shit out of you. I on the other hand cant pimp slap you,so I verbally slash you.

I suggest if you don't wanna have problems...chose your words wisely. 

And yeah,I can take jokes,but when they're at a womans expense,then no,I wont.

*washes hands of both of you...*

Jacob

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 21, 2008, 03:36 PM
HAHA!! No,it doesn't. I was showing that these people you consider sex symbols don't really look like you think they do all the time. Oh...and I have a LOT of class.

And I call ya'll a lot of names huh?  Harsh one too....(show me where and when)

Question...why would you treat women any different online than you would in real life? Just curious? Cause you think you can get away with more? Cause if you were to call a woman a "turbo cunt" in real life,I can almost promise you she'd knock the shit out of you. I on the other hand cant pimp slap you,so I verbally slash you.

I suggest if you don't wanna have problems...chose your words wisely. 

And yeah,I can take jokes,but when they're at a womans expense,then no,I wont.

well, there's your first problem: you take for granted that all of us guys on here see Pamela as a sex symbol. how is that better than to make a general statement about women? difference here being that you were serious, and from the examples you brought up the guys were joking.

well, you called me an asshole. that's pretty harsh, especially considering I wasn't talking to you or even saying anything about anyone at all. just sharing personal thoughts. totally uncalled for.

question: who is actually treating women bad here? well, besides for that Ross guy who we've banned several times and pretty much everyone on here dislikes because of that. also, there's another member who makes a lot of personal attacks constantly and who I had banned for a few days after he commented a girls pictures saying she was an ugly bitch or something along those lines. as long as things don't go that far, I suggest you calm down and (once again) take this for what it is: a message board where most of us only know each other from pictures and text and just hang around to have fun.

I suggest if you don't want problems, stop looking for them in everything every guy here says.