Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

I was looking through the old Team Sleep web forum and found my dumbass pictures... Man I was young, no visiable tattoo's.

Bwahahahaha, what the fuck was I doing here... I used to live alone and got so bored I took a picture of my stupid mug when I forgot to wash my hair... Shit this must be 4 years old.

13hourstoparadise

Trey, you're in Japan? If so what mountain is that!? Cool pics BTW.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: TheWatcher on Jan 09, 2009, 01:36 AM
what the..

is that chino girlfriend?

Nope, those picture I assume is some hot chick on the board, Chino's g/f is Risa.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 22, 2009, 12:14 PM
I found an old picture from halloween years ago in Oakland, CA. We used to play house parties all the time, gun shots going off every ten minutes but still the parties were the best...

sup Fieldy?

Last weekend...was a blast...

friends' birthday party

feelin' good/pitstains

friends' band playing [Mika Miko]

V.I.P. room

Next day my friend and I go to the beach...

Viceroy hotel in Santa Monica

We didn't want to go to the beach because it was so crowded, so we just pulled out the blanket behind the hotel in front of the convention center...

Met up with some friends in Venice and ate some bombass chinese food

Sunset and drumcircles in Venice

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Penicks

are you a homosexual?

whodunit?

Penicks

devilinside

Joy Division...yay!

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 24, 2009, 03:37 AM
Trey, you're in Japan? If so what mountain is that!? Cool pics BTW.
Nope, I live in cali now.  Those are the Sierra Nevadas

13hourstoparadise

Where in Cali? I used to live in San Jose, but now I'm moving to L.A. in a few months.

Variable

29 palms.  Its close to Palm Springs.  Pretty much in the middle of no where though.  The closest wal mart and starbucks are 40 min away.  LA is like 200 miles away.

4th Eye

Quote from: Variable on Jan 24, 2009, 01:28 AM

Taken while we were cross country skiing at night.  That was pretty fucking cool. 

I lost my interest in cross country skiing in military. I used to like it but the equipment and locations in military were rather shitty that it wasn't fun anymore. Now, after five years I think I've gotten over of my traumas and I'm planning to buy skis and hit the tracks again.

lostpilot

lostpilot

some photos from our joined concert with another band.. well, I was quite disappointed with our performance, cause the hardware like cables and guitar strings were highly dysfunctional.. bad luck I guess..

this show was some sort of a lay-back-and-play one. nothing too intense

eh, I love those pictures

shine down unshy

13hourstoparadise

Indeed, very cool!!!

lostpilot

thanks, guys!

we have this photographer who just naturally takes very VERY nice angles and stuff. I enjoy looking at his photographs :)

raynor

Jacob

yoda, would you say that you'd turn gay for Omar?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep