Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: aenemic on Feb 03, 2009, 10:32 PM
ooh yeah, I read about that in the paper. who gives a fuck? everyone's smoked weed at some point in their life.

Yeah, why was this being pursued?

defskull

I guess the biggest problem is that Michael Phelps is considered a role model to kids or whatever.  So now that he has done this, so many 8 year old kids are going to tell their parents that they can go smoke weed because Michael Phelps does it.  I mean, we all know that every single fucking thing we do in life is not something we choose on our own, but influenced by our role models.

Seriously though, it's bullshit.  If he is getting harassed for this, then he should get harassed for ever getting drunk.  As far as I'm concerned drinking is just as bad if not worse for you than smoking weed. 

13hourstoparadise

The so called "friend" who leaked that picture is a real asshole.

devlin

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 03, 2009, 10:21 PM
michael phelps, the greatest american hero

was that sarcasm? cause i respect what he accomplished and all but to call the man a hero is a bit much. he swam really fast...i don't see how that makes him a "hero". greatest american athlete sure, but hero is holding him up a bit to high in my opinion.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: defskull on Feb 04, 2009, 05:04 AM
I guess the biggest problem is that Michael Phelps is considered a role model to kids or whatever.  So now that he has done this, so many 8 year old kids are going to tell their parents that they can go smoke weed because Michael Phelps does it.  I mean, we all know that every single fucking thing we do in life is not something we choose on our own, but influenced by our role models.

Seriously though, it's bullshit.  If he is getting harassed for this, then he should get harassed for ever getting drunk.  As far as I'm concerned drinking is just as bad if not worse for you than smoking weed. 

Amen.

And if the message is you can smoke weed and still be a badass athlete I'm not getting the negative side of everything.

goldpony

Quote from: devlin on Feb 04, 2009, 12:32 PM
Quote from: goldpony on Feb 03, 2009, 10:21 PM
michael phelps, the greatest american hero

was that sarcasm? cause i respect what he accomplished and all but to call the man a hero is a bit much. he swam really fast...i don't see how that makes him a "hero". greatest american athlete sure, but hero is holding him up a bit to high in my opinion.

i was being sarcastic about peoples reaction. youd think this was a guy who never did anything wrong and shit solid gold by the way people are outraged by this
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Jerry_Curls

keep finding pics from that one night...

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: defskull on Feb 04, 2009, 05:04 AM

and it only gets worse and worse when they keep publicizing it so rampantly.

on a more pleasant note, has anyone ever tried a RooR bong?  that's totally the best way to smoke weed imo.  you can get the smoke to turn yellow cuz they bubble around so nicely.  and then it's just like derrrr what did i do to my brain??

Jerry_Curls

RooR bongs are intense. One hit FUKED me up and I thought I was going to die.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

lostpilot

hey, Jerry, yeah.. you're gay and everything, but just please stop using eyeliner. That is not cool :-/

goldpony

i think it makes his eyes look purty, just like his mouth :)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Jacob

Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 05, 2009, 09:23 PM
hey, Jerry, yeah.. you're gay and everything, but just please stop using eyeliner. That is not cool :-/

who are you to tell him that?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lostpilot

Quote from: aenemic on Feb 05, 2009, 10:30 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 05, 2009, 09:23 PM

who are you to tell him that?

nobody, actually. it's just a suggestion. maybe a way to express my thoughts about men wearing make up :)

wither-I

i try not to get involved. but who is it that says men wearing makeup is "wrong". i personally dont like makeup on anyone, esppecially girls (in my case). i think face painting can be fun and shit like that, but slaving in front of the mirror trying to look "prettier" than you "are", is lame and defacing (literally). 

natural beauty is the real casualty here.

where have all the bout- it bitches gone?

just my opinion, and same goes with tight pants :)

"coming into the nearness of distance"

13hourstoparadise

Jerry, do you have a picture of the S/T tattoo album cover (Deftones) on your arm? Looks good!

White Pwny

Here I just thought all dudes had an issue with guyliner.....   ie.. the dude in my sig.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

13hourstoparadise

I can't stand dudes who wear eyeliner, but, to each their own. If everyone dressed or looked like me the world would be a dull place.

lostpilot

yes, therefore I take back any negative connotations that could've been seen with my previous posts. I just expressed my personal subjective opinion,  that I do not like that, who the fuck am I to criticize ;)

everyone -, be anything that makes you happy.

White Pwny

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 06, 2009, 08:00 AM
I can't stand dudes who wear eyeliner, but, to each their own. If everyone dressed or looked like me the world would be a dull place.

hot.... but dull.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...