Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 16, 2009, 04:41 PM
Hell.....I thought it was a wig! HAHAH

I fuckin love the south! <3 But you look oddly familiar...can't put my finger on it.
dunno. have you been to LA?
your from tenn??

"coming into the nearness of distance"

13hourstoparadise

I know this is a dumb question, but by chance do you know the artist in the last photo?

wither-I

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 16, 2009, 09:44 PM
I know this is a dumb question, but by chance do you know the artist in the last photo?
banksy. he did a few here in new orleans and im tracking them all down. he's got alot of  great stuff all over. a few of his stencils (e.g. soldiers looting) have been painted over by some guy who goes around the city and paints over graffiti with grey paint. they call him the "grey ghost" and its totally lame gay all the way around

"coming into the nearness of distance"

goldpony

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 16, 2009, 07:28 PM
Quote from: goldpony on Feb 16, 2009, 07:07 PM

I fuckin love the south! <3 But you look oddly familiar...can't put my finger on it.

brother? cousin? father? lover? all?

It's getting a little old...seriously.

it never gets old to make incest jokes at the expense of a southerner. just like it never gets old making fun of intellectuals from the northeast and uppity rich people from the west. since i'm from the midwest, we get all the bestiality jokes. see, its the circle of life
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: wither-I on Feb 16, 2009, 09:58 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 16, 2009, 09:44 PM
banksy. he did a few here in new orleans and im tracking them all down. he's got alot of  great stuff all over. a few of his stencils (e.g. soldiers looting) have been painted over by some guy who goes around the city and paints over graffiti with grey paint. they call him the "grey ghost" and its totally lame gay all the way around

In Seattle we had "the aqua avenger". He covered beautilful art with fucking ugly ass aqua neon paint... Some dude was killed near the train tracks where a lot of graf is done, I hope it was him... The news said great work, but please, pick another color... Then he got his neck slit, or so I hope... Dumbass.

devilinside

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 16, 2009, 10:12 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Feb 16, 2009, 07:28 PM
Quote from: goldpony on Feb 16, 2009, 07:07 PM

brother? cousin? father? lover? all?

It's getting a little old...seriously.

it never gets old to make incest jokes at the expense of a southerner. just like it never gets old making fun of intellectuals from the northeast and uppity rich people from the west. since i'm from the midwest, we get all the bestiality jokes. see, its the circle of life

Eeh...not really.

lithium

💩

Crazylegs

lithium

💩

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Crazylegs on Feb 18, 2009, 01:20 PM
go piratebay.

First post on the 500th page... You need a prize. eBJ

Crazylegs

you willing to hook me up?