Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

wax, stop posting shit in this thread. The pics you post belong in the "Bullshit" thread.

This is for pics of SL members and/or pics taken by SL members.

Variable

YEAH YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE!

lostpilot

well hello, my new geeky glasses.

devilinside

<3 geeky glasses.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: theis on May 26, 2010, 04:52 PM
wax, stop posting shit in this thread. The pics you post belong in the "Bullshit" thread.

Get the fuck over yourself.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on May 27, 2010, 04:10 AM

well, to be fair, the dude does post some awful and pointless pictures.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 27, 2010, 04:36 AM

well, to be fair, the dude does post some awful and pointless pictures.

So fucking what? This is "THE PICTURE THREAD". If it really fucking mattered, wouldn't it actually be called "The pictures of you or that you've taken thread"? For fuck sake, there's a fuckload of photography shit in the Art section. And go back to page 1. A few of the pictures on THE FIRST PAGE are not pictures of members OR pictures that members have taken.

So again, get the fuck over yourself, theis.

Variable

Yeah I really don't see why it matters at all. 

wax

"I'll ban you"  theis  via private message  :-[

wax

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 27, 2010, 04:36 AM

the dude does post some pointless pictures.

everything has i post has a point... everything

Variable

Quote from: wax on May 27, 2010, 07:13 AM
"I'll ban you"  theis  via private message  :-[
I used to get those kinds of messages a lot.  Some people just don't like to party. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Also, fucking lol at threatening private messages from a moderator about posting pictures in the picture thread.

Again, get the fuck over yourself.

Variable

So i was just scrolling through the pages of this thread to find examples of Thesis and other moderators posting pics that were not of them, other members, or that they didn't personally take ( oh yeah douche bag, I got your # ) and I ran across this.  And I just wanted to say, awwwwww.  And WTF?  Is this what goes on around here when in my absence?
Quote from: devilinside on Mar 23, 2010, 12:48 PM
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Mar 23, 2010, 03:03 AM
If by a lot, you mean two and those two are me and Trey, then yes.

It's too bad we both have dicks, because we'd make some sexy (but crippled) fucking babies.

You got me...you+ Trey= insta-orgasm.  I was trying to make the other guys feel good too though.

Variable

Quote from: theis on Feb 01, 2009, 05:02 PM

Hmmmm so unless I'm mistaken this is you right?  And this is you, doing the exact same thing you're threatening to ban him for right?  On my little journey to find this I also noticed that you troll this shit out of this thread and pretty much just talk shit to everyone who is having a conversation in which you are not included , and I know I got threatened to be banned at least 100 times for doing that exact same thing.  I also noticed just about every single moderator, and many many members, posting pics exactly like what you are giving wax shit about, I just love most of them too much to call them out on it. 

It is absolutely pathetic that we have pretty much made every single lame ass who post for 6 months straight on this board a Mod.  We get little insecure cry babies like theis ruining other peoples fun on SL all because they aren't having any fun with him.  I think it might be about time to cut down on the #s and lets just trust some of the older-more mature members to do this.  Or shit, at least make me and Josh Mods.....its only fair if everyone else gets to be one too.

But long story short.  Theis, STFU. 

Vesanic

Quote from: Variable on May 27, 2010, 10:39 AM
But long story short.  Theis, STFU.  

I wouldn't be that rude ( yeah I like to be polite at some point ) but yeah, you're exagerating, theis. Lots of people here brought pictures that weren't pictures of them, nor taken by them.

On the other hand, Wax is really posting some stupid shit. But still, this is THE PICTURE THREAD.

Variable

I can be that rude bro.  He is being absolutely fucking ridiculous and the nazi MOD shit on SL got old in 2006.   This is a public forum that we all use for whatever reasons.  This is the "chit chat" forum, right away you know nothing should be too serious.  Then homeboy is getting in trouble for posting pics in the pic thread.  Really?  Fuck Theis.  I think we should ban him for his stupidity. 

Vesanic

Quote from: Variable on May 27, 2010, 10:58 AM
I can be that rude bro.

Don't worry, I can too, I just feel kind, today.

Quote from: Variable on May 27, 2010, 10:58 AM
This is a public forum that we all use for whatever reasons.  This is the "chit chat" forum, right away you know nothing should be too serious.

And this is definitely why I'm often checking out that part of the board.

Variable

lol alright, you be nice today, ill be a dick.  Then tomorrow we can switch.

Either way, there is proof right there that a MOD is harassing a board member for doing the exact same thing he has done.  I would say that's grounds for removal of privileges. 

Vesanic

Quote from: Variable on May 27, 2010, 11:17 AM
I would say that's grounds for removal of privileges. 

You really DO want Theis to get his ass kicked out of here, don't ya ? ;D

Variable

If you want to act like a D-Bag, we can treat you like one.  

But to answer your question, yes, yes I do.  Maybe not kicked out.  But moderator privileges gone, that's for dam sure.