Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtownpony

cant believe he actually got banned.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Jacob on May 28, 2010, 12:12 AM
this had nothing to do with pictures, and it had nothing to do with namecalling. and this is the last time I point that out.

either way, he's now unbanned.

Namecalling? You best be fucking joking.

Vesanic

Ok so I'm not ok with Trey's ban and I don't agree with Jacob either, but now that he's unbanned, give Jacob a break.

theis

Quote from: Penicks on May 27, 2010, 06:49 PM
BEFORE

AFTER

Holy shit. Is that really him? Crazy.

Jacob

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on May 28, 2010, 12:14 AM
Quote from: Jacob on May 28, 2010, 12:12 AM
this had nothing to do with pictures, and it had nothing to do with namecalling. and this is the last time I point that out.

either way, he's now unbanned.

Namecalling? You best be fucking joking.

how's that?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Nevermind. Misread.

devilinside

Quote from: downtownpony on May 27, 2010, 11:05 PM
I think he looks healthier. He doesnt look all roided out.

Mmm...I like him all roided out!  ;) ;)

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

downtownpony

if thats all it takes I'll start shooting up. No prob 8)

Variable

So I'm not trying to draw this out painfully longer than it needs to be.  But I figured I might as well sum it up.  1.  Tarkil, you're fucking hilarious and thanks for the laugh.  2. Wheresmysnare, I could give two shits about being a mod here.  I was just pointing out a couple of people that REALLY don't need to be mods. 3.  I never have a problem with any of the other mods, so don't say "trey always starts fights with the mods" Its just those two.  They got picked on a lot in school so now they take it out on people here, and thats just annoying. 4.  Jacob deleted it, but I bet them 10 bucks that they couldn't successfully ban me, so everyone should ignore them till they pay up.  
But seriously, the actual point of this was just to say thanks to the mature and reasonable people around here.  I'm stuck at the wounded warrior center here in Germany, trying to get back to Afghanistan and I'm bored as shit.  So I have too much time to care about stupid stuff, but its a nice thing to have when you're stuck in limbo like this.
Oh and I'm going to Heidleberg tomorrow.  So maybe ill actually get some pics to contribute and be on topic for a change.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

A few of my posts got deleted after you got banned as well, for a) defending you and b) calling people out on their bullshit. Shit is fucking hilarious.

Variable

Childish at best.  Oh well

theis

Quote from: Variable on May 28, 2010, 07:50 AM
They got picked on a lot in school so now they take it out on people here, and thats just annoying.

Oh shit, dude. You got me.

Jacob

posts were deleted because I didn't want this thread (or any other thread for that matter) cluttered with this bullshit. if you want to call it childish, then go ahead. there's a lot of childish behaviour going on here so a little more can't hurt.

Variable

Quote from: theis on May 28, 2010, 11:19 AM
Quote from: Variable on May 28, 2010, 07:50 AM
They got picked on a lot in school so now they take it out on people here, and thats just annoying.

Oh shit, dude. You got me.
I know, thats why I said it.
Quote from: Jacob on May 28, 2010, 11:24 AM
posts were deleted because I didn't want this thread (or any other thread for that matter) cluttered with this bullshit. if you want to call it childish, then go ahead. there's a lot of childish behaviour going on here so a little more can't hurt.
Its really cool.  Trust me I'm more than ready to move on and not talk about the gayness that was anymore.  Lets all 4 of us just 1,2,3 break and be done with it.  Sound good to everyone?

Jacob

Vesanic

This shit got boring.

tarkil

Looks like I missed something... I knew I shouldn't have had a life...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Yeah, you're such a loser.  What were you thinking?

tarkil

about tits and ass really... Then I remember I couldn't get any, so I went back home, and here I am...   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.