Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

blixa

good spot hahaha he has compared himself to worse things. he's the best thing in the world!

Jerry_Curls

How often do you hang out with them?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

blixa

rob (the blonde one) is american. he moved back to missouri in feb and is currently living in st louis but is moving to texas this year. aaron (the brunette) just moved to brisbane because he got a scholarship into the best neuroscience masters program in australia. elise (my giiiirl) lives in newcastle which is over 2 hours away from me and she has a semester of uni to go. this was the last time we all hung out together prior to the departure of rob. i still see elise as much as i can. we're all planning a trip to america this year to stay and visit rob. aaron is scheming up a plan to get him, elise and i to live in canada. he constantly sends me the names of universities that have good art history masters program, but in essence, i will go to wherever i can get a scholarship. that is likely to be glasgow or melbourne.

Penicks

blixa

went back to visit this dog. total shmooze:

first time we met:

lostpilot

Jerry_Curls

Is he jumping up and catching glimpses of you?? That's a chill dog

Someone just tagged these photos of me from last year...oh my. Lets just say I don't remember any of this!

Looking for a Deftones song to pick:

I'm really into it...

Don't remember this:

Apparently, I was hogging the mic all night, getting angry at people when they were singing...I love karaoke!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

blixa

look at you! you're such a superstar. you dress so much better than me hahaha.

oh, he was looking right and left and at my mum:

Vesanic

chick de la lynch

I'm usually not fond of pictures that are out of focus, but these really work. I love the fact it's in sepia, too.

Vesanic

My buddy, who took these shots, pretty much knows his thing. I re-framed it but only 'cause of size issue, it was working before as well.

chick de la lynch

Your buddy has a good eye. Photography is not as easy as it looks, which is why I kind of stopped doing it. =/ I admire the people who can take a good picture.

alvarezbassist17

My new guitar

\m/

edit: fuckin facebook not letting you have the link anymore :\  I'll upload it for easier viewing later.

raynor

dropped to G# I bet!

blixa

BillyNo.9

black coffee

lostpilot

stupid astronaut
[spoiler][/spoiler]