Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

lostpilot

you are mistaken?

downtownpony

Nice try Lostpilot..

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 12, 2012, 04:56 PM
I highly doubt that.

Penicks is right. Unless that kid is gay, he's done it... I've been wondering if your training has had the same of effect on your booty that it had on your legs. Please post a pic as I am very curious.

rock_n_frost

hey downtownpony, if you change that blurred spider-ish weird avatar im gonna pay 20$ :p

Quote from: downtownpony

I've been wondering if your training has had the same of effect on your booty that it had on your legs. Please post a pic as I am very curious.

lol, now im curious,too.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

BillyNo.9

I like Stella. Is there a "wife beater" stigma about it in the U.S? also try Stella Artois Cidre and also Penicks is right.

devilinside

Unfortunately,I've always lacked in the booty dept. It had firmed up,but it is still a white girl ass.

And to complete the picture cycle. Feet.

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jul 12, 2012, 09:54 PM

I like Stella. Is there a "wife beater" stigma about it in the U.S? also try Stella Artois Cidre and also Penicks is right.

I love Stella,aside from Yazoo and Red Stripe,it's all I usually drink. Wife beaters...haha! I wear wife beaters/tank tops alot in the summer. It has been in the upper 100 degrees here the past few weeks so gotta stay cool.

bright lights, big city

Sleeveless is definitely the way to go. And I'd say the ultimate "wife beater" beer is probably Budweiser. But if I'm going for taste and feeling a little classier without breaking the bank, PBR all the way.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Did his question completely go over my head??? Natty ice?

BillyNo.9

When I said wife beater I didn't mean the vest tops. In the UK the joke is, if you drink Stella, you hit your wife. lol

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 13, 2012, 04:10 PM
Sleeveless is definitely the way to go. And I'd say the ultimate "wife beater" beer is probably Budweiser. But if I'm going for taste and feeling a little classier without breaking the bank, PBR all the way.

devilinside

Oh hell...I thought you were making a funny about me wearing one in my profile pic. Bahaha durrrrr

BillyNo.9

Nah, that'd be retarded considering the heatwave's over there haha

bright lights, big city

Billy that picture you just posted really hits home to something that my buddy posted to FB just last night.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

Jerry_Curls

Love this little guy...
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

downtownpony

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 13, 2012, 03:31 PM
Unfortunately,I've always lacked in the booty dept. It had firmed up,but it is still a white girl ass.

And to complete the picture cycle. Feet.

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jul 12, 2012, 09:54 PM

I love Stella,aside from Yazoo and Red Stripe,it's all I usually drink. Wife beaters...haha! I wear wife beaters/tank tops alot in the summer. It has been in the upper 100 degrees here the past few weeks so gotta stay cool.

As a white man I have a very deep appreciation for the white booty. I would like to show you how deep, if you would give me the chance. You have some sexy feet too.

Northcal

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 12, 2012, 01:51 AM
On the lake,with my Stella Artois in my personal beer holder......

nice.me gusta tus tetas like whoa

devilinside

Canning all of my hard work...

theis

A few from Roskilde Festival 2012.

Super stoned:

Super drunk:

Our camp:

Baroness:

Hank III:

Motherfuckin' Springsteen!:

bright lights, big city

Springsteen!! Lucky bastard.

Chicago. Via Indiana.

DERP

theis

Damn, dude. That's an awesome picture!