Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

I work in the backoffice of a gym franchise ( so you probably think its easy for me to say because I can train for free and receive a lot of information on nutrition and workout in general ), but when I read this...

Quote from: sing blue silver on Sep 12, 2012, 02:59 PM
I'm 6 foot and 195. That's what alcoholism does to a fella. Well when you drink beer anyway.

this would make me VERY alert! 1st of all, I would also blame bad nutrition and too little sport for that, not just drinking... and 2nd, if you're aware of having an alcohol problem, you should probably do something about it...

I am the same height as you, and I weight 140 pounds. Even 160 pounds would be ok for me, but I am working a lot on my endurance as well instead of just raw power. So with that comes a lot of running and cycling, not just usage of exercise- and weight-training machines. 

Telling from height and weight, Penicks and Theis are in good shape. Just search for some body mass index calculator... No way these guys are too skinny!!

downtownpony

I think the pressure is off to lose weight here in America. We're surrounded by so many people that are overweight that it's the norm, and when you're skinny like Theis people think you have some type of sickness.

sing blue silver

I was grossly underweight for years. Also I'm joking about the alcoholism. I just drink beer on the weekend. My diet is shit but 140 at 6 foot is not healthy either as far as I know. I'm actually healthier than I've ever been. I put on a lot of weight when I quit all the drugs. I'm now working on getting in better shape.

Correction: I'm 185 not 195. And it's mostly muscle from work. I carry large amounts of wood and sand all day. I have a very slight belly though.

downtownpony

Please stop lying to us and yourself. Get help before it's too late.

sing blue silver

I lied!! I'm 295, 4 foot 2 and I drink 8 liters of whiskey a day!!!

I really hope your post was a joke. Otherwise for someone who doesn't know me and I never talk to, or really doesn't know what I look like, you'd be one judgmental fuckface douchebag. Why the fuck is this about me all of a sudden? I'm not an alcoholic you fucks. It's been over a week since I've even ha a beer. I work too much to drink.

blondie

Quote from: sing blue silver on Sep 13, 2012, 05:11 PM
I lied!! I'm 295, 4 foot 2 and I drink 8 liters of whiskey a day!!!

I really hope your post was a joke. Otherwise for someone who doesn't know me and I never talk to, or really doesn't know what I look like, you'd be one judgmental fuckface douchebag. Why the fuck is this about me all of a sudden? I'm not an alcoholic you fucks. It's been over a week since I've even ha a beer. I work too much to drink.

step 1 is releasing your anger and accepting you have a problem.

you can do it!

sing blue silver

I'm too drunk to admit anything!

downtownpony

I wasn't playing. Alcoholism is a serious problem especially combined with someone who is morbidly obese like yourself.

theis

Quote from: downtownpony on Sep 13, 2012, 05:46 PM
I wasn't playing. Alcoholism is a serious problem especially combined with someone who is morbidly obese like yourself.

Just be quiet now. You're not funny. Just coming off like a major idiot.

sing blue silver

Okay guys, not an alcoholic. I drink MAYBE once a week but probably less, and morbidly obese? Go fck yourself. I was at the doctor 2 weeks ago and I'm in the healthy weight range for my age and size. I run regularly, have a physically strenuous job and work out whenever I can. Sorry I'm not a fucking skin and bones teenager. Seriously, fuck you. You were a person I liked on this board. I know me being this defensive will trigger more of this shit but seriously, I'm not fat. At all. My family told me to gain weight for years and when I got off coke I did. Im sensitive about my weight because I was teased for being "too skinny" Until about 2 years ago. I'm finally happy with my body for the first time in my life and people compliment me on getting to a normal size. I'm healthy. Either take my word for it or eat shit you fucking dickbag. Never making self deprecating alcoholism jokes on here again. Sarcasm does not translate well.

downtownpony

Both of you need to relax. 

sing blue silver

Probably doesn't help I'm in a horrible mood today.

downtownpony

I was hoping the morbidly obese comment would let you know that I was joking.

Penicks

jesus christ everyone is so butthurt in here nowadays

sing blue silver

blondie

Quote from: sing blue silver on Sep 13, 2012, 05:41 PM
I'm too drunk to admit anything!

well, being an alcoholic is the best option, anyway!

tarkil

Quote from: Penicks on Sep 13, 2012, 07:22 PM
jesus christ everyone is so butthurt in here nowadays

I know right !?!?
Since when people take internet seriously ?!?

I accuse kids who never had the chance to have an "offline" life as they grew up connected, and can't make a fucking difference between real life and internet !!!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

black coffee

Quote from: sing blue silver on Sep 13, 2012, 04:20 PM
My diet is shit but 140 at 6 foot is not healthy either as far as I know.

just because the BMI was invented by a European, doesn't mean its shit ;)

But honestly. Go to your local gym and ask the trainer. They can provide knowledge, because that sentence I quoted to me is no more than "McDonalds- don't stop eating as long as you have appetite" logic to me. Believe me, since I got that job I get to hear a lot of nonsense from people all the time, "no way I am overweight, its all muscle", "I work in a warehouse, this is my daily workout", "everyone in my family looks like this, its not my fault I'm fat. Its genetics"

People always find excuses

Besides, alcoholism is a big problem in my country and I suppose also in America, but I couldn't know you were joking. Also didn't know you did coke, must've been a bitch to get rid off that addiction. I definitely respect that.

lostpilot

What has crawled up everyone's ass lately?

from_musings

well there was this big troll party in the kny thread a while ago, and everybody was having a blast. but then these bad ass internet cops showed up and kicked out everyone in the cold,so ppl went to other places - like this. but now feeling violated and grumpy.and why not? it was ugly. giving these fine gentlemen anymore shit would be barking at the wrong tree