Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@alimei

Started by rxqueen, Feb 20, 2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breach Unborn

not bad. i'll be happy in a month when i'm done working in the corn fields

Mei

Why do I feel the urge to play a banjo when you say that? Oh well, at least the money's good.
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Chrisbo

Banjo's are cool! My mate's going to buy a banjo and we're going to use it in our jamming sessions, it's going to be ace!  :)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Mazzy

banjo's are grand. i love them. i love ukulele's more though. i look great holding one. i look fatter than usual but great nonetheless.

why did i come in here....oh yes, mei i made you a necklace. well i made one while i was thinking about you because i had this sex dream you were in but i won't go into details but i will say there was a lot of licking but that's what the majority of my dreams consist of y'know *breathes* yes you got to see my necklace. i'm an amateur jewelery maker and i draw a lot of inspiration from people around me and my dreams and i thought since i dreamt about you on my evening nap* and you were ever so beautiful [duhh, usual] that i was so inspired to whip up something quickly.

*and i hope that doesn't make me sound old or anything because i don't usually nap in the evening because i spend every waking moment stuffing my face with some food or other and thinking about how i'm destroying my body by eating all this fried heaven

deftonekid

wasup pretty? i've been missing u...

hope everything's fine, take care.

Mei

Quote from: deftonekid on Jul 11, 2006, 12:46 AM
wasup pretty? i've been missing u...

hope everything's fine, take care.

Darling, I've been here and there but not far away. I hope everything is well with you, I'm sorry for my absence I've been really busy lately.

deftonekid

Quote from: alimei on Jul 11, 2006, 01:22 AM
Darling, I've been here and there but not far away. I hope everything is well with you, I'm sorry for my absence I've been really busy lately.

yeah im fine, I've been bored lately. hope 2 see u soon.

;D

Mei

It's a plan  ;D :-* :-*

deftonekid

Martin

*drobs by*

*gives you a backrub*
:)

Mei

OH!

Tuck.... you have no idea how bad I need one

Sweetheart  :-* :-* :-* :-*

Martin

:D

Your welcome  :-*

*continues*

Breach Unborn

Quote from: Mazzy on Jul 09, 2006, 05:35 AM
i had this sex dream you were in but i won't go into details but i will say there was a lot of licking but that's what the majority of my dreams consist of y'know *breathes*

go on....

fireflyry

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Aug 02, 2006, 03:45 PM
Quote from: Mazzy on Jul 09, 2006, 05:35 AM
i had this sex dream you were in but i won't go into details but i will say there was a lot of licking but that's what the majority of my dreams consist of y'know *breathes*

go on....

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Breach Unborn

haha. that's awesome

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

Mei

Hey! I had a little activity in my thread while I was gone..  :D

Ry a  :-* for being awesome and making that funny picture

Nick-  :-\ You're never on AOL mister man

Tarkil- I don't really speak to you but helllllllo!  :D ;)

And Tuck... oh Tuck  :o :o :-* Were gonna get married one day.. I swear it.

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Mei

HAHA!!!

Perfect  :D :D ;D