Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@alimei

Started by rxqueen, Feb 20, 2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

GEEBUS! I hate it when you tease and leave,Mei!

:(

Jedidiah Solomon

tell her to add me on myspace

devilinside

You ask her! Don't know how good that would go though....she is pretty close with Brooke.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 12, 2008, 04:47 AM
You ask her! Don't know how good that would go though....she is pretty close with Brooke.

Still? well that's great then all 3 of you should add me then. c'mon now, we're all family, spread the word. Hearken unto me.

devilinside

I'll add you as long as you don't spread a lot of JAH on my page...

Jedidiah Solomon

lol shit, well I can't change who I am, but those were never my intentions.

ToneDef

Variable

I feel so bad for everyone who I hear gets married.  It's like.........dude you just gave your life away........

deftonekid

Quote from: Variable on Nov 14, 2008, 04:07 AM
I feel so bad for everyone who I hear gets married.  It's like.........dude you just gave your life away........
and if you're a guy all your money too

Variable

No shit. Pretty much everyone I work with is younger than me, my age, or just a year or two older.  And only 1 other guy out of the 15 of us isn't married or engaged.  It's some crazy shit.  I'm talking to this poor kid who is 19 and got sucked into getting engaged trying to talk him out of it while he still can.  All day long all the other guys do it bitch about their wives.  I'm like, dude, are you hearing this?  Go out, live your life, enjoy your youth, accomplish shit, then settle down.  You don't want to be some ass hole who has a mid life crisis because you got married before you could even legally drink.  It's some shit.

devilinside

Ya'll are fucking retarded.

Variable

Don't even start with me.  Not unless you want to claim to be happily married.......

deftonekid

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Nov 14, 2008, 02:57 PM
Don't even start with me.  Not unless you want to claim to be happily married.......

Trial and error dude. I think it's POSSIBLE to be happily married. But just because you're married doesn't mean you're fucking your life away. And just because you hear people saying this and that about being married,doesn't mean you know about it. Kinda like you said

Quote from: Variable on Nov 10, 2008, 07:04 AM
Yet neither of you are in the military.  And you are both basing your opinions from your grandfathers who came from very different eras in the US military. 

You're basing your opinion on what others say.  I've had 10+ years experience in this area,so I kinda know what I'm talkin about.

White Pwny

I'll be married 13 years in a few weeks.   We have sure had our share of up's and down's.... but I wouldn't take any of it back.    It isn't a mistake for all who venture into it.     Once you fall in love... no one will tell you different, anyway.  You will see one day.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 14, 2008, 08:48 PM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 14, 2008, 02:57 PM

Trial and error dude. I think it's POSSIBLE to be happily married. But just because you're married doesn't mean you're fucking your life away. And just because you hear people saying this and that about being married,doesn't mean you know about it. Kinda like you said

Quote from: Variable on Nov 10, 2008, 07:04 AM
Yet neither of you are in the military.  And you are both basing your opinions from your grandfathers who came from very different eras in the US military. 

You're basing your opinion on what others say.  I've had 10+ years experience in this area,so I kinda know what I'm talkin about.
I think it is possible to be happily married too.  Just I believe people should wait and live their life a bit first.  I think it gives you better chances.  I totally think that it is possible to get married at 18 and live happy the rest of your life.  I just don't find it likely.  Now, if you start dating when you are like...28..get engaged to them around 33 after all of your schooling is over, and your career is well on path...get married at 34 or 35...Have kids around 40....Yeah, I see that giving you WAY better chances for success.  Its just stacking the deck in your favor. 

And although no I have never been married.  I have had plenty of interaction with females.  Enough to know they are evil ;) I'm JK of course, I know its totally different once you get married.

I have just heard so many stories about guys who made compromises in their goals or ambitions in their lives or careers for girls.  Then it didn't work out, now they hate their job or really regret that they didn't that thing they wanted to.  I decided I never want to be that guy.  I just try to shine that perspective to these kids.  Its pretty much a " what is the rush?" speech.  Its my job to look out for them and try to shed some wisdom.  The married senior advisers usually end up talking to them a lot too.  Lol because no matter how funny this sounds, you have to ask permission to get married.
Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 14, 2008, 09:47 PM
I'll be married 13 years in a few weeks.   We have sure had our share of up's and down's.... but I wouldn't take any of it back.    It isn't a mistake for all who venture into it.     Once you fall in love... no one will tell you different, anyway.  You will see one day.
well they say a picture is worth a thousand words.  So after everything you have shared with me.  My response to that is

White Pwny

What is the confusion for?   I said we've had our up's and down's.   But I've grown and learned from all of it!   I'm better now, because of all the mistakes I've made.   I know I'm stronger now, for sure.   I don't know of anyone who is married... who is happy ALWAYS.     It's just one of them things.      The point I was making is.... lets say for instance....  You start dating a girl, who you think you are beyond... you end up liking her... you date.. you do your thing... and you end up REALLY liking her.  You guys break it off, and you realize how much you miss her.    No matter all the shit talking you do about her throughout it all, at the end of the day you are alone with your feelings for her.    You can't help it, you feel what you feel.  It's just how it is.     Rob has in no way been perfect,   and GOD knows I haven't been either.   But I do love him.   

and lolz @ your face in that picture... yer such a tool.

Variable

OH, believe me.  I know that you will always fight and its never perfect.  But.......anyways this is really more of a private conversation for us to be having.  I'm sure you know what I mean anyways though without me even saying it.

But dam, way to depress the fuck out of me with that last big.  My new face is

Variable

yeah, I am a tool.  LoL Im saving that pic.  That is what I look like after reading 80% of the post in this place.

White Pwny

=O(   DON'T DO IT, TREY.  

We can't live without you!

Ohhhhh, I know... you were trying to point out that you are my soul mate... amirite?  ;)