Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ myspace

Started by black coffee, Mar 13, 2006, 12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defskull

KoRnudo

www.myspace.com/kornudo  that's my space ......deftone theme heheh ,,,,7+9 hope many deftones lovers there

Breach Unborn

i got really bored earlier and added a bunch of videos to my myspace page, including: deftones, taproot, salma hayek, eliza dushku, vitor belfort, nolan ryan, fight club, pulp fiction, the big lebowski

Gaz

www.myspace.com/gazkemp

My profile is best viewed in firefox, it fucks up in IE for some reason.

rxqueen

Okidoki, I've posted a live video of death cab for cutie in my myspace..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=8257399

I took it with my sony cybershot cam, so it's not the best quality, whatever.. Enjoy it, they're wonderful!  :D

Deftoner

we made a music pro...for fun

www.myspace.com/cradual

lithium royalty

youse a bunch of clowns

http://www.myspace.com/dtclr1 

Chrisbo

When I find the time or interest to sign in to my space I'll add you guys

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Gaz

Anyone else having problems logging in?, it keeps telling me that my account is invalid or has been deleted!

Huh?

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Jul 28, 2006, 06:04 PM
Anyone else having problems logging in?, it keeps telling me that my account is invalid or has been deleted!
Yeh, they're having major problems, give it a few hours.
There's a hole in the earth?

Gaz

Quote from: Huh? on Jul 28, 2006, 06:07 PM
Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Jul 28, 2006, 06:04 PM
Yeh, they're having major problems, give it a few hours.

Ah ok I thought someone hacked my account and deleted me...lol

Chrisbo

Yeah I know what you mean, it's a pain in the arse. It's not surprising though, it's been fucking up for ages! I mean there is close to 100 million people on the server if I'm not mistaken?

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

MemoryLover

devilinside

TheWatcher

Infector

MemoryLover