Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Beautiful Women Thread, Part 2.

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Apr 03, 2006, 12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassin

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 22, 2006, 07:04 PM
You just keep on trying to control every conversation thats available. C-c-c-c-control freak.

Hey quote me and say something witty. Do it. You know you cant let it go.

That's an interesting analysis. Completely wrong though of course, but then again, it was posted by you so what else could have been expected?

Oh damn it, I quoted you. I guess you win. ::)

Moz La Punk

Last two are two of my favourite women as far as appearance goes. Sweet.

Chrisbo

I'm not trying to get at you here but I think what you're forgetting here Zaz is that the woman in this thread, they have chose to expose themselves they way they do as part of a career, or to benifit their careers somewhat, to make money basically! It's part of their jobs, and they're happy to do it, and in that case they are giving males the permission to look at their bodies. It's not like you see them walking down the street looking like this, in the flesh, do you? I know I dont! And dont forget that some females actually do like looking sexy in this form, they like the fact that they know many guys around the world is drooling over them. And of course, it makes money for them doesnt it?

You state it as though that because these woman look like this in magazines and/or films, then we males think that this is how you females should look in the every day world. That's not the case at all! I'm sure any decent bloke in the world would hate it if his girl went out dressed like the girls in this thread, heh! Hell, the stuff in magazines, it's like fantasy really, it's art, the pose, the light, think about it that way? If you want to talk about it anymore (seems like I'm starting it up again aint I) then PM me, dont want to annoy the dudes for going off topic.

Moz you dont half like your Elisa Cuthbert doncha? Well so do I!  :D

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 22, 2006, 07:22 PM
I'm not trying to get at you here but I think what you're forgetting here Zaz is that the woman in this thread, they have chose to expose themselves they way they do as part of a career, or to benifit their careers somewhat, to make money basically! It's part of their jobs, and they're happy to do it, and in that case they are giving males the permission to look at their bodies. It's not like you see them walking down the street looking like this, in the flesh, do you? I know I dont! And dont forget that some females actually do like looking sexy in this form, they like the fact that they know many guys around the world is drooling over them. And of course, it makes money for them doesnt it?

You state it as though that because these woman look like this in magazines and/or films, then we males think that this is how you females should look in the every day world. That's not the case at all! I'm sure any decent bloke in the world would hate it if his girl went out dressed like the girls in this thread, heh! Hell, the stuff in magazines, it's like fantasy really, it's art, the pose, the light, think about it that way? If you want to talk about it anymore (seems like I'm starting it up again aint I) then PM me, dont want to annoy the dudes for going off topic.

Moz you dont half like your Elisa Cuthbert doncha? Well so do I!  :D

Errr I hope you realise that I can find women beatiful through personality, even when they have their clothes on. Just because Assassin is a woman she has the right to nag on a forum that used to be fun? Meh.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 22, 2006, 08:11 PMErrr I hope you realise that I can find women beatiful through personality, even when they have their clothes on. Just because Assassin is a woman she has the right to nag on a forum that used to be fun? Meh.

Yeah I know dude, me too, I was just giving my point is all.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Assassin

To be 'on-topic':

I'm not trying to get at you here but I think what you're forgetting here Zaz is that the woman in this thread, they have chose to expose themselves they way they do as part of a career, or to benifit their careers somewhat, to make money basically! It's part of their jobs, and they're happy to do it, and in that case they are giving males the permission to look at their bodies.

I never forgot that, I already addressed that point. It's about supply and demand - without male demand, there would be no female supply. In any case, my argument has nothing to do with how these women choose to dress anyway. I was merely pointing out that it annoys me that a man can be fully-clothed and still be completely attractive, and usually male celebrities pose with their clothes on, whilst female celebrities and women in general are expected to reveal some of their body to at least a certain extent. It's hypocrisy.

It's not like you see them walking down the street looking like this, in the flesh, do you? I know I dont! And dont forget that some females actually do like looking sexy in this form, they like the fact that they know many guys around the world is drooling over them. And of course, it makes money for them doesnt it?

I wasn't just referring to the state of undress of the celebrities in the pictures of this thread - this applies to women in general. To be honest, I think any woman would want to appear sexy like this. However, I already pointed out that I find it strange for a woman to want to appear desirable for the pleasure of a bunch of perverts - if you want to impress someone you're attracted to yourself, that's understandable, but to have any old piece of shit drooling over you is just sickening in my opinion.

You state it as though that because these woman look like this in magazines and/or films, then we males think that this is how you females should look in the every day world. That's not the case at all! I'm sure any decent bloke in the world would hate it if his girl went out dressed like the girls in this thread, heh! Hell, the stuff in magazines, it's like fantasy really, it's art, the pose, the light, think about it that way?

Most men would be perfectly happy to see women walking around half-naked in the everyday world. However, most men wouldn't be too happy if it was their girlfriend/wife/partner who was exposing herself for all and sundry, which tells you something about the male mindset doesn't it? The word 'possessiveness' springs to mind.

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: Assassin on Apr 22, 2006, 05:09 PM
You're missing my point entirely. There really is nothing wrong with finding someone's naked body attractive, that was not my argument. Obviously this is completely natural and an undeniable aspect of human behaviour.

However, there has been a trend over the last few decades, which has resulted in a social expectation for women to dress in a somewhat revealing manner in order to be attractive, whilst a man can remain fully-clothed and still be held desirable by the average female. Obviously the current situation is also the partial responsibility of the women who have heeded such expectations and conformed, but without a demand, there would be no supply.

The reason why this bothers me, is not that I see the human body as something to be 'ashamed' of. In fact, it is the entire opposite. I see the human body as something so valuable that it should not be revealed to just any old piece of crap. I don't understand how all these women can allow anyone to look at them and get pleasure from the sight of their body without their permission. I mean, obviously if you are attracted to someone, you would want them to be attracted to you on this level, but allowing the perverts to see your body just perplexes me. This trend in society serves merely to contribute towards the objectification of women, transforming her into a sexual plaything to satisfy the whims of the male population whilst discarding with her intellectual worth.

That is the root of my discontentment with the popularisation of female nudity.

I get where you're coming from, and I agree with you on how society finds women to be attractive if they show more skin than personality.

If it's the woman's choice to be partially nude to completely naked, then so be it; if it's not by choice, then yes there is something wrong. Way back when women didn't even get the choice to show thier ankles without being punished. It's a total flip flop.

But this a thread devoted to partially nude women, and the women may not be attractive in my opinion, but over 90% of these pictures show that it was the woman's choice to do so. Now I'm getting over analytical in a brainless thread.

Sofia Coppola

deftonekid

deftonekid

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 22, 2006, 06:28 PM
everyone, stop fucking up this thread and post more dames!
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 22, 2006, 06:50 PM
the point of this topic is to post pictures of hot ladies. as simple as that.

;D

Azwethinkweiz

haha, nothing wrong with watching the OC man. It's a good show :)

deftonekid

Fabiola da Silva, she's a brazilian inline skater, she's hot!!! i love her style too!!!

fireflyry

She came to NZ for the Red Bull X-Games.Skater chicks r teh sexy!

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

deftonekid

law

Quote from: ChickdelaLynch on Apr 22, 2006, 11:13 PM
Quote from: Assassin on Apr 22, 2006, 05:09 PM
You're missing my point entirely. There really is nothing wrong with finding someone's naked body attractive, that was not my argument. Obviously this is completely natural and an undeniable aspect of human behaviour.

However, there has been a trend over the last few decades, which has resulted in a social expectation for women to dress in a somewhat revealing manner in order to be attractive, whilst a man can remain fully-clothed and still be held desirable by the average female. Obviously the current situation is also the partial responsibility of the women who have heeded such expectations and conformed, but without a demand, there would be no supply.

The reason why this bothers me, is not that I see the human body as something to be 'ashamed' of. In fact, it is the entire opposite. I see the human body as something so valuable that it should not be revealed to just any old piece of crap. I don't understand how all these women can allow anyone to look at them and get pleasure from the sight of their body without their permission. I mean, obviously if you are attracted to someone, you would want them to be attracted to you on this level, but allowing the perverts to see your body just perplexes me. This trend in society serves merely to contribute towards the objectification of women, transforming her into a sexual plaything to satisfy the whims of the male population whilst discarding with her intellectual worth.

That is the root of my discontentment with the popularisation of female nudity.

I get where you're coming from, and I agree with you on how society finds women to be attractive if they show more skin than personality.

If it's the woman's choice to be partially nude to completely naked, then so be it; if it's not by choice, then yes there is something wrong. Way back when women didn't even get the choice to show thier ankles without being punished. It's a total flip flop.

But this a thread devoted to partially nude women, and the women may not be attractive in my opinion, but over 90% of these pictures show that it was the woman's choice to do so. Now I'm getting over analytical in a brainless thread.

Sofia Coppola

beautiful, you have great taste.

Azwethinkweiz

deftonekid

Crazylegs

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: fireflyry on Apr 24, 2006, 06:10 PM
Quote from: lithium royalty on Apr 24, 2006, 08:46 AM

Damn you Josh Harnett...Damn you....

http://www.wwtdd.com/index.php?type=cat&name=more%20Scarlett%20Johansson

from the link you posted:

QuoteThese aren't exactly crystal clear either, but they're good enough to see the remarkable number of bruises on Scarlett's body. Either she got kicked by a donkey or this bitch seriously likes it rough. I'm inclined to believe she got kicked by a donkey, since there's no way Hartnett's sissy ass gave her those. At least not in bed. I guess he could have hit her with his car or something.

HAHAHA!