Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Beautiful Women Thread, Part 2.

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Apr 02, 2006, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far away

Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 13, 2006, 08:58 PM
Mia Kirshner from the L Word. She's sooo beautiful...

She is gorgeous! :P

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 14, 2006, 03:18 AM
I see all these women and I just sigh...

lol

Bayle

Yes, I can imagine

deftonekid

Azwethinkweiz

I dont know who she is, but she sure is beautiful.

marco

Azwethinkweiz

Some girl from the upcoming "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning".

Mazzy

chloe sevigny. i'm really taken with her for some reason.

Buchido

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jun 20, 2006, 12:10 PM
I dont know who she is, but she sure is beautiful.

Thats Alizee , a french popstar :)

And she is indeed one of the hottest women on earth !!!
http://www.deftonesworld.com

My Deftones-Bootlegs List: http://duke_phil.angelfire.com/deftonesvideobootlegstrade//

rxqueen

Yeh and this is how she really looks like.. ::)

Adobe macht schön..

Azwethinkweiz

I'm just gonna stick to the picture I posted ;)

She's still pretty on the other ones though.

rxqueen

Yeh, what I wanted to show is how adobe can change the reality. ;)

Moz La Punk

What are you talking about? Shes beautiful on both pics. You praise inner beauty but you know nothing about this girl and you bash her because her bosses order her pics to be photoshopped?

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jun 20, 2006, 12:22 PM
Some girl from the upcoming "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning".

rxqueen

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jun 20, 2006, 05:26 PM
What are you talking about? Shes beautiful on both pics. You praise inner beauty but you know nothing about this girl and you bash her because her bosses order her pics to be photoshopped?

Haha, mozzy, I'm not bashing her. It's not even about her. It's about pics, that could be also painted, because they look so unreal.. I like playing with the camera, too, you can do a lot with light and stuff.. but I hate these fake pics, it looks so unreal, so non-human. When has it become such a shame to show birthmarks and stuff?

Moz La Punk

Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 20, 2006, 05:47 PM
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jun 20, 2006, 05:26 PM

Haha, mozzy, I'm not bashing her. It's not even about her. It's about pics, that could be also painted, because they look so unreal.. I like playing with the camera, too, you can do a lot with light and stuff.. but I hate these fake pics, it looks so unreal, so non-human. When has it become such a shame to show birthmarks and stuff?

True.

I have no real belly button. FACT!

rxqueen

:o You need a cam.

I love my belly button, it's small and cute. I guess it's the only part of my body I really really like.  :D

Moz La Punk

Well I still have a little hole there, but its just not as deep as most belly buttons. I had an outy when I was born and they fixed it right away. It doesnt look unnatural at all, I dont think anyone notices it either when I walk around town naked.

rxqueen

;D Yeh.. they look at other parts.. more interesting parts.. like..

Anyways.. my belly button.  :D Please don't bash me for posting one my pics into this thread..  :-[ I really don't think I'm that beautiful.

Moz La Punk

So you already had a baby? I can tell.

rxqueen