Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Beautiful Women Thread, Part 2.

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Apr 02, 2006, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I usually like your taste in women, but dayum, she's an uggo.

Mazzy

hahahaha whatever. i am in love with her at the moment. she has such passion when she acts. she's got an amazing face and damn, that mole on her breast is so pretty. i want to suck it off.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Yeah, the mole on boobie is hot, but I think she has a hideously weird looking face.

Azwethinkweiz

ChickdelaLynch

TheWatcher

Sam

Very pretty.

But instantly reminded me of Devon Sawa for some reason.

Uno

Nora Zehetner

[/quote]

shes beautiful!!!!

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Jacob

in the last pic she looks almost exactly like a girl I know.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

rxqueen

Gwyneth Paltrow is beautiful! And an amazing actress!

Azwethinkweiz

marco

Mazzy

Bic Runga. she looks like my best friend. second time i've posted her in here i think. i was just arguing with my friend about her being a million times better than Natalie Imbruglia.

marco

Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 22, 2006, 09:17 AM

[...] a million times better than Natalie Imbruglia.

huh??! never!!

Mazzy

i meant musically. i think she's better looking also but we were arguing about her being a better musician and a better song-writer, it wasn't about looks.

i just don't think Natalie is that good-looking. her sister Laura is better looking.

tarkil

Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 22, 2006, 09:17 AM
Bic Runga. she looks like my best friend. second time i've posted her in here i think. i was just arguing with my friend about her being a million times better than Natalie Imbruglia.

I just fell in love with that girl...

So you said your best friend looks like her ? Maybe you and her want to do a bit of sight seeing in Paris ? I can let you crash at my plae if needed... Don't worry, I'm not interested at all.... :P

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Mazzy

my best friend is chinese and she resembles her. i've posted her picture before. i'll scan some more up for you soon.

Emma Lung

Kestie Morassi

Azwethinkweiz