Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Beautiful Women Thread, Part 2.

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Apr 02, 2006, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazzy

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Aug 24, 2006, 08:46 AM
wolf creek is awesome.

are you being a smart arse? because most people just say that because they thought it sucked but i actually thought it was brilliant. a lot of people overseas have liked it. it's weird because some people act like wankers towards australian cinema when i really think we have some of the best movies to offer. i've thought about making a thread just for australian movies [and kiwi films as well] to get people more aware of how good our movies and actors really are.

did you smite me? it's great because someone is smiting me and i don't know who it is. whoever it is, thank you because i hated having so much karma.

fireflyry

I danced next to Bic Runga once and our bums touched.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Mazzy

i got to hang out with Bic when she was in Cabramatta filming a performance scene for Little Fish. she's really nice. i got to see her bum up-close but our bums didn't touch unfortunately.

she's a great australian singer...

fireflyry

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 24, 2006, 09:09 AM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Aug 24, 2006, 08:46 AM
wolf creek is awesome.

are you being a smart arse?

hehe, i'm serious.

it's one of my favorite horror movies.

deathblow

Quote from: Mazzy on Aug 22, 2006, 09:54 AM

i just don't think Natalie is that good-looking. her sister Laura is better looking.

you either have a crack addiction, or are in denial about something, or just brain dead. or just have a unique taste/opinion which is most likeley it , but i enjoy accusing people of being crack addicts.     but lets be honest that picture of that natalie w/e her last name is makes me want to muff dive her

ChickdelaLynch

fireflyry

Mazzy

Patricia 'i see dead people' Arquette

tarkil

She's indeed pretty attractive in some of those pics, but she's not my dream girl...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

skinnypuppy

she's purdy. so is the girl from The Subways.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Mazzy

Martha wainwright. she's not 'hot' she's just sexy. if you've ever seen her live, she has this sexiness about her that's really rare in female singers. the way she uses all that sexuality in her is inspirational.

ToneDef

rxqueen

What the hell? All these breasts make me like mine even more. The second are worst.. they look like tubes, remind me of the grannys breasts I always have to see when I sell them bras. :D At least she has a pretty face.

ToneDef

Negative. They're amazing. I'd cum all over 'em.

rxqueen

You'd probably cum over 98% of all breasts in the world. ;) You'd love my job. I see breasts every single day. Most irritate me, but for you it would be like Disneyland! Oh you'd love to be me in general, cuz I have breasts! And they're great, haha.

ToneDef

I know, I saw them in my dream.. Remember?

rxqueen

Yeh. ^^ I just hope you were virtuous that night!