Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

A general thank to you...

Started by Deftones-argentina, Apr 10, 2006, 03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

Well, I love all that shit of the bootlegs, and always thought I should thank, so here it goes:

First of all thank to the people who record the show and feel like sharing. It's a nice action of yours.
Secondly, thanks to people who help spread it freely, like monk and Killfax.
Last, but not least, to the people who reupload the shows for the people who couldn't Get it the first time.

If it wasn't for you, no beware or fm, or finger of death or many other shit would exist for us yet. Oh, and thanks to the owners of the old demos!

tarkil

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Apr 10, 2006, 03:45 PM
Well, I love all that shit of the bootlegs, and always thought I should thank, so here it goes:

First of all thank to the people who record the show and feel like sharing. It's a nice action of yours.
Last, but not least, to the people who reupload the shows for the people who couldn't Get it the first time.

If it wasn't for you, no beware or fm, or finger of death or many other shit would exist for us yet. Oh, and thanks to the owners of the old demos!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Hidalgo

Far away

Quote from: tarkil on Apr 10, 2006, 03:53 PM
Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Apr 10, 2006, 03:45 PM

flattop_tony

snw777

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

snw9

yeah..continue supporting and helping other deftones fans...and thanx!
Code: [Select]

deftonekid

def-head

ignore the fashion

defTHE1s

Yeas, i would like to thank to all these people that contributes making my bootlegs collection (and of course, collection of all of us) grow up!!!! thanks a lot!!!
Let's continue that sharing spirit!!
Sharing lungs = Sharing Spirit

PD: you need the lungs to live, and you need the bootlegs/Deftones to survive.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...