Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chevelle

Started by lostpilot, Apr 22, 2006, 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

Quote from: Hidalgo on Jun 04, 2007, 08:08 PM
imagine if deftones went with the emo look out of nowhere, how retarded would that be. i'd still listen to them

yea man, and that's exactly the point. I like Chevelle, and I will listen to their albums no matter what they look like.

Hidalgo

fair enough. i'll probably listen to them from time to time as well. but i had to call them out on this, it's just hilarious. no way i was lettin it slide

TheWatcher

Quote from: black coffee on Jun 04, 2007, 08:15 PM
Quote from: Hidalgo on Jun 04, 2007, 08:08 PM
imagine if deftones went with the emo look out of nowhere, how retarded would that be. i'd still listen to them

yea man, and that's exactly the point. I like Chevelle, and I will listen to their albums no matter what they look like.

sorry to say but those rims gotta go...

theis

You're a fucking idiot, Hidalgo.

no

Quote from: theis on Jun 04, 2007, 10:59 PM

hahahahahaha.

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Hidalgo

Quote from: theis on Jun 04, 2007, 10:59 PM
how so? everything i said is right on. you dorks probably have emo cuts, so you're all offended, & huffy puffy

i've seen pics of a lot of you young fellas. emo clothes & haircuts galore...

looks highly ridiculous to say the very least

Deftonesaddict

theis has a emo style haircut after all he's a Fallout Boy fan  ;)

theis

Iisten to me, you sorry ass piece of shit;

First of all, i'm not a fall out boy fan... I don't even listen to the fucking band, so STFU.

Second of all, since when the fuck did I have an "emo" haircut? Have you ever seen a picture of me?

Third of all, go jump off a fucking cliff or something. Fucking faggot.

no

no love lost between mr. theis and mr. hidalgo.

jesus.

Hidalgo

Quote from: Deftonesaddict on Jun 05, 2007, 07:44 PM
theis has a emo style haircut after all he's a Fallout Boy fan  ;)
yea, i've seen his pics. he's definitely an emo douche, that's why he's taking it all personal & gettin RED,  talkin about "F YOU MOTHER EFFER!". heheh all swollen up, you know he digs the fallout boy

nice SCARF buddy boy. awww just like Chevelle has. cuuuuuute

Hidalgo

Quote from: no on Jun 05, 2007, 11:31 PM
no love lost between mr. theis and mr. hidalgo.

jesus.
nahh, not on my part anyway, i got no real beef here.

should have known with so many emo fags runnin around this joint that what i said would get a lot of backlash, but shit, there's no way i'm gonna leave it unsaid. it is hilarious that chevelle starts dressin emo out of nowhere. hahahah wtf are they thinking? all aboard the latest trend wagon

Hidalgo

Quote from: theis on Jun 05, 2007, 11:06 PM

First of all, i'm not a fall out boy fan... I don't even listen to the fucking band, so STFU.

Second of all, since when the fuck did I have an "emo" haircut? Have you ever seen a picture of me?

awww him got mad at me :)

jeesh buddy, take it easy will ya

no

i must admit mr. theis' angry internet message board outburst of hate and profanity was a little much.

funny though.

theis

Quote from: Hidalgo on Jun 06, 2007, 01:07 AM
Quote from: theis on Jun 05, 2007, 11:06 PM

awww him got mad at me :)

jeesh buddy, take it easy will ya

If you actually looked at who I replied to with this message, you'd see that it wasn't you.

And wearing a scarf is suddenly considered emo? Haha, you need to crawl outside your little box and get a life. You judge bands on their looks...well you ARE an idiot.

Hidalgo

i said they still make decent tunes, never judged their music on their looks. i just find it quite funny what they're doing

theis

i think 'vena sera' is their best album.

White Pwny

Quote from: theis on Jun 19, 2007, 10:07 PM
i think 'vena sera' is their best album.

Really?  I think it is the 2nd best album.   My all time favorite is 'Wonder What's Next'.

theis

yeah, i really like all the songs on it and that's not the case with their other albums. i always skip some tracks on them.

but yes, wonder what's next is definitely a close runner-up.

'this type of thinking' got old really fast :-/

White Pwny

Quote from: theis on Jun 19, 2007, 10:23 PM
yeah, i really like all the songs on it and that's not the case with their other albums. i always skip some tracks on them.

but yes, wonder what's next is definitely a close runner-up.

'this type of thinking' got old really fast :-/

I agree.   TOO FAST.   But Wonder What's Next... I love every song on it.  Fantastic CD.   Vena Sera a hands down 2nd place.  IMO.  =o)