Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ToneDef

Started by MyRibItsBroke, May 10, 2006, 02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

Ahahahaha.

That would be a cool fucking place though. Imagine sitting on the edge at night just getting blazed.

fireflyry

Word.

Cool for diving too.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

law

Chrisbo

Quote from: ToneDef on May 11, 2006, 11:30 AM
Quote from: MyRibItsBroke on May 10, 2006, 02:42 AM
i love you man. let's get an apartment.

I love you too baby. Let's do that  :-*

Actually, let's get a big deftonesworld house. Can have a bath full of beer for Chrisbo, A 30 foot long wardrobe full of Dickies for deftonekid, A room full of tanks and heat lamps for my boy Hydro, an animation studio or some shit for Ry so he can sit there making Gifs all day, a fucking huge 70 inch plasma or something for Breach Unborn to watch the game on and of course the living/smoking room for me, tarkil, Fireal and everyone else to just chill. Including the library where Assassin spends all day learning bigger words and MyRib researches to be an even more Honest American.

We wouldn't need jobs either 'cause we got a money press too.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm gonna try and get booked up to have my tattoo worked on in mid June. Should come out pretty good. Cheers fellas.

Greatest idea I've ever heard!!! Fucking sweet!

A bath full of beer, yas! Add a little JD to the mix then it's absolutely perfect hehe!

Quote from: Assassin on May 11, 2006, 08:27 PM
Yeah and Chrisbo should be co-tutor in those lessons!

Haha, thanks! I reckon Far Away could manage it all by himself though, his level of niceness is beyond all :)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Far away

Quote from: ToneDef on May 11, 2006, 08:22 PM
And we can't forget Far Away either. He'll have a mirror room where he can come up with new forum smileys and stuff. He'll also give lessons on how to be the nicest guy ever.

Thanks for the words man! We're all nice over here. :)

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 12, 2006, 02:03 PM
Haha, thanks! I reckon Far Away could manage it all by himself though, his level of niceness is beyond all :)

Udaman Chrisbo. Dont try to run away! 8)
U're the perfect guy to be a party speaker or something. :)
btw, thanks for the words too!

hydroponic82

if i lived around the block from Def,

we would stay lighting up kush .

keep on truckin......

DeftonesATF27

I wanna nick your Ali G a/v. but i wont.

ToneDef

Youz aint nickin' my av. You can 'ave me Julie though. Booyakasha!

DeftonesATF27

ToneDef

Haha, is he big in the US or what? I caught the USAiii show a few times but it wasn't quite as good as the original Da Ali G Show we had over here during late 90's. Nothing like it before and maybe his biggest audience was the kind of people he was taking the piss out of. Funny shit.

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: ToneDef on May 15, 2006, 05:24 AM
Haha, is he big in the US or what? I caught the USAiii show a few times but it wasn't quite as good as the original Da Ali G Show we had over here during late 90's. Nothing like it before and maybe his biggest audience was the kind of people he was taking the piss out of. Funny shit.

I dont know if hes that big over here but I have read about his show over in the U.K in the 90's and heard it was way better then over here which aint suprising at all. Its all good though, i still got all his dvds from the HBO series and love every episode. Respek.

ToneDef

You should try and get hold of or download Da Ali G Show. You'd fucking love it man. Also his movie, Ali G In Da House.

DeftonesATF27

Hey man alls i gotta say is i still got respect for you and i remember you from back in the day, on the old board back in the day. It was cool back then, before i became a specticle and all that shit and you were always down. I still read and respect what you gotta say, you come with much style and prose. Much love.

Chrisbo

Quote from: ToneDef on May 15, 2006, 05:43 AM
You should try and get hold of or download Da Ali G Show. You'd fucking love it man. Also his movie, Ali G In Da House.

Ali G is fucking hilarious! I think I've still got the shows on a video somewhere, taped! Need to root them out!

"Wales ees a country which ees 200 miles off the coast of Breetan"

That line always made me laugh out loud!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

lithium royalty

ToneDef

That brought a tear to my japs eye.

Far away

fireflyry

ToneDef

This is actually some pretty badass shit, Ry.

fireflyry

You expected otherwise.....FOOL!!!!

:D