Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Emotive Lotion

Started by DeftonesATF27, May 20, 2006, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Vesanic

Hey dude. How are you ? Don't know who you are but hey, let's have a beer.

emotivelotion

Haha nice, everything goes right in here man, what 'bout there?, I know such an absence of mine enough for someone newer to beat down my posts amount, lawl

cool sig btw

deftonekid

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 25, 2010, 11:36 PM
Hey dude. How are you ? Don't know who you are but hey, let's have a beer.
lawl

emotivelotion

You know the advantages of being a people person *tsk*

Uno

where the defthreats at hahaha...

Sushi-X

Hey dude. You probably don't remember me, but around the time SNW was about to come out we started talking on myspace. And you brought me to SL, i just wanted to thank ya. much respect to you dude. Hope you been well.

Rocket Skates '94

emotivelotion

No problemo mang, I can still recall you, it's cool and all I can do, sharing the site just like a frieng did with me, I'm always bringing peeps to here, even when I'm not loggin' in that much haha

Vesanic

Quote from: emotivelotion on Mar 26, 2010, 07:24 AM
Haha nice, everything goes right in here man, what 'bout there?, I know such an absence of mine enough for someone newer to beat down my posts amount, lawl

cool sig btw

One month later

Shit sucks, here, man. Got tons of problems and can't seem to find a way out... But I keep smiling. Don't know how I do that...

How are you, one month after that question ? You were at Vive Latino ? Lucky ass.

devilinside

Quote from: Uno on Mar 26, 2010, 07:44 AM
where the defthreats at hahaha...

dead

Have fun Dorian??

emotivelotion

Kelly: Hellz yeah!

Vesanic, yeah I'm so f. lucky, it was like the show I missed on 2001! can barely speak, my throat sores, too much screaming and cold beer haha!
That's the deal mang, don't give up! so you're not going to any show? they tour in europe like villains

Vesanic

Hahaha, gotta tell me more about this, man. How was the performance ?

Yeah, I know, I try to deal with it...

I'm seeing Deftones twice at LEAST. I'm gonna attend that secret show on May 7th in Germany, and I'll see them again in Brussels during the June european tour.

emotivelotion

You know the biz about them, Chino's acting with the crowd, making us all to sing it along on compensate his lack of air at long yelling, not the same shouts, but it's still worth it and his known spanish speech to gain our mexican love haha

emotivelotion

Well, you're calling me lucky and you're catching 'em twice!

Vesanic

Yeah, I know, I'm just not patient enough.  :P

Uno

dorian....were are you?

deftonekid

Quote from: emotivelotion on Apr 25, 2010, 04:41 PM
Well, you're calling me lucky and you're catching 'em twice!
yeah bastid!! haha

Corleone

Far away

Uno